How to move your data from Android to iPhone or iPad with Move to iOS
- Set up your iPhone or iPad until you reach the screen titled “Apps & Data”.
- Tap “Move Data from Android” option.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS.
- Open the Move to iOS app listing.
- Tap Install.
- From the Home screen tap the My Verizon app or navigate: Apps > My Verizon.
- Tap the Menu icon (upper-left) then tap Devices.
- If needed, tap Manage to select a device.
- Tap Phone-to-phone Transfer.
- Tap Start Transfer.
- Tap This is my new phone then tap Next.
- If prompted, tap I Understand.
- Tap an option then tap Next.
Get going with these easy steps:
- Connect your old phone and new phone to your Wi-Fi network. Then open up the AT&T Mobile Transfer app. On your old phone: “From this phone” will pop up on the screen.
- Scan the code on your old phone with the code reader on your new phone. This links both devices.
Put the battery back in the phone and call MetroPCS customer service by dialing 1-888-8 Metro 8 (1-888-863-8768) from a landline or by dialing *611 from another MetroPCS handset. When the automated system comes on the line and asks how she can help tell her “upgrade my phone.” Do not call from the old or the new phone.Transfer your photos
- Install Google Photos (iPhone) and Google Photos (Android) on both devices.
- On the old phone, open Google Photos and tap the cloud icon on the top right.
- Tap the Back up & sync button.
- On the new phone, open Google Photos and tap the cloud icon on the top right.
- Tap the Back up & sync button.
To activate your phone online:
- Sign in to My Sprint with a valid username and password.
- In the My Account area, scroll down to the About my devices section and find the phone you would like to swap out.
- Select Activate a new phone from the drop down menu located to the right of the phone (shows Manage this device)
Is it hard to switch from Android to iPhone?
Next, the best way to move your info over from Android to iPhone is with the help of Apple’s Move to iOS app, available on the Google Play store. If it’s a brand-new iPhone you’re setting up for the first time, look for the Apps & Data screen, and tap “Move Data from Android.”
Can you move data from Android to iPhone after setup?
Tap Move Data from Android. While you set up your new iOS device, look for the Apps & Data screen. (If you already finished setup, you need to erase your iOS device and start over. If you don’t want to erase, just transfer your content manually.)
How do I transfer from Samsung to iPhone?
1. Move to iOS
- Look for the Apps & Data screen and select the “Move Data from Android” option.
- On your Samsung phone, search and install “Move to iOS” in Google Play Store.
- Tap Continue on both phones, and Agree and then Next on the Android phone.
- One the Android phone, enter then 12-digit code displayed on the iPhone.
How do I transfer my call log from Android to iPhone?
How to Transfer Call Logs from Android to iPhone
- Launch AnyTrans > Connect your Android phone and iPhone to computer via USB cables.
- Choose iOS Mover > Go to category page > Click Call Log.
- Select the call logs you need > Click Send to Device button to start transferring.
Should you switch from Android to iPhone?
Here’s how to transfer all your Android data to iPhone so you can start enjoying your new device right now! Moving your photos, contacts, calendars, and accounts from your old Android phone or tablet to your new iPhone or iPad is easier than ever with Apple’s Move to iOS app.
Can you transfer a SIM card from Android to iPhone?
Transfer contacts from Android to iPhone: swap SIMS. First save all contacts on the Android phone to its SIM. Next, insert the SIM into your iPhone, taking care not to mislay the iPhone’s SIM. Finally, go to Settings and choose “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” and tap “Import SIM Contacts”.
Can I transfer data from Android to iPhone?
- On your iPhone or iPad, begin the normal setup process until you reach the Apps & Data screen. From here select the “Move Data from Android” option.
- On your Android device, enable Wi-Fi and connect to a network. Then head to the Google Play Store and download the Move to iOS app.
How can I transfer photos from Android to iPhone?
Steps to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone
- Run Wi-Fi Transfer App on both Android phone and iPhone.
- Click Send button on the Android phone.
- Browse to an album with photos you want to send on Android phone.
- Select the photos you like to transfer and click Send button.
- Select receiving device, the iPhone in the case.
How do I bluetooth pictures from Android to iPhone?
If you already have the Send Anywhere app installed on both your iPhone and Android phone, follow these steps to transfer your photos:
- Run Send Anywhere on your iPhone.
- Tap the Send button.
- From the list of file types, select Photo.
- Tap the Send button at the bottom after selecting the photos.
How do I transfer numbers from Samsung to iPhone?
Go to “Settings” on your Samsung Android phone, select “Accounts”, add account and sign in your Google Account, then enable “Sync Contacts” to backup all your contacts from Samsung Android phone to Google. Step 2. Navigate to your new iPhone 7, open Settings > Mail Contacts Calendars > Add Account .
Can Smart Switch transfer from Samsung to iPhone?
Here’s how to transfer pictures, videos and other data to your new Samsung Galaxy. If you are moving from an iPhone to a Samsung phone, you can use the Samsung Smart Switch app to transfer your data from an iCloud backup, or from the iPhone itself using a USB ‘on-the-go’ (OTG) cable.
How do I transfer data from Samsung to iPhone 8?
How to Transfer Data from Samsung to iPhone 8?
- Step 1: Launch Mobile Phone Data Transfer tool, connect your devices to PC. After installing, run the program and connect both your samsung phone and iPhone 8 to computer.
- Step 2: Transfer Samsung Contents to iPhone 8. The software will show all your files in the window.
- Step 3: Transfer Data from iPhone 8 to Samsung.
How do I transfer my call logs from Android to iPhone?
How to Transfer Call Logs from Android to iPhone
- Step 1 Launch AnyTrans > Connect your Android phone and iPhone to computer via USB cables.
- Step 2 Choose iOS Mover > Go to category page > Click Call Log.
- Step 3 Select the call logs you need > Click Send to Device button to start transferring.
How do I transfer my call history to my new iPhone?
Now, let’s check the detailed steps.
- Launch Syncios Data Transfer. Open Phone Data Transfer, and click on Restore Phone from iCloud on the Phone Data transfer homepage.
- Download Old iPhone iCloud Backup. Click on Download more iCloud on the bottom of left panel.
- Sync Call History from iCloud Backup to iPhone.
Are iPhones more secure than androids?
iOS is generally more secure than Android. Google has stated that its mobile operating system, Android, is just as secure as iOS. While this may be true for the operating system itself, when you compare the two smartphone ecosystems as a whole, the data suggests that iOS is generally more secure.
Can you switch phone carriers?
In the U.S., T-Mobile and AT&T are both on the GSM network. Verizon and Sprint are on the CDMA network. This means that AT&T phones will likely work on T-Mobile, but you can’t bring a Verizon phone to T-Mobile or AT&T, or vice versa.
Why is move to iOS not working?
If it doesn’t work, then keep reading. Make sure the Wi-Fi network is stable on both your Android phone and iPhone. Go to Android phone network settings and turn off “Smart network switch” option. Put Android phone on airplane mode, and then turn on Wi-Fi while still in airplane mode.
Can I move my SIM card from Samsung to iPhone?
You can Insert a SIM card from a Samsung phone into an Apple iPhone to use the device with your existing service account. If you use the Samsung phone with a different carrier, on the other hand, its SIM card only works in unlocked, or “jailbroken,” iPhones.
Can you just switch SIM cards in iPhones?
Remove or switch the SIM card in your iPhone or iPad. After you remove or transfer your SIM card, insert the tray completely and in the same orientation that you removed it (it will fit only one way). Use only the SIM tray that came with your device. For example, a SIM tray from an iPhone 6s will not fit in an iPhone 7
Is there an app to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone?
How to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone
- 1) When setting up your new iOS device for the first time, look for the Apps & Data screen on your iPhone during setup.
- 2) On your Android device, download the Move to iOS app in the Google Play store, open the app and tap Continue.
- 3) Select Continue in the Android app, then Agree to the terms and conditions.
Photo in the article by “International SAP & Web Consulting”