How to Disable Previews of Messages in Marshmallow
- Step 1: Open the Messages app.
- Step 2: Touch the More button at the top-right of the screen.
- Step 3: Select the Settings option.
- Step 4: Touch the Notifications button.
- Step 5: Tap the button to the right of Preview message to turn it off.
How do I stop my messages from coming up on my lock screen?
How to Hide Signal Message Previews from Locked Screen of iPhone or iPad
- Open the “Settings” app on the iPhone or iPad.
- Go to “Notifications”
- Locate and tap on “Signal”
- Scroll to the very bottom of Signal notification settings to find the Options section, then tap on “Show Previews”
How do I make my text messages private on Android?
Method 1: Message Locker (SMS Lock)
- Download Message Locker. Download and install the Message Locker app from the Google Play store.
- Open App.
- Create PIN. You’ll now need to set up a new pattern or PIN to hide your text messages, SMS and MMS.
- Confirm PIN.
- Set Up Recovery.
- Create Pattern (Optional)
- Choose Apps.
- Other Options.
How do I turn off message preview on Samsung?
Disable Text Message Popup Previews
- Open Samsung’s “Messages” application on the Galaxy S9.
- Tap the 3-dots menu button at the top right, and select Settings.
- Click on Notifications and then “more settings in app”
- Next, turn off or uncheck the Preview Message option.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”