Open the Settings app, then tap Sound & notification.
Tap App notifications, then tap the name of the app you no longer want to see notifications for.
Next, toggle the Allow peeking switch to the Off position—it’ll turn from blue to gray.
Just like that, you will no longer receive heads-up notifications for that app.
How do I stop pop up notifications?
Allow or block notifications from all sites
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Site settings.
- Click Notifications.
- Choose to block or allow notifications: Block all: Turn off Ask before sending.
How do I get rid of notification bubbles on Android?
Open the Settings app and go to Apps & Notifications. Go to Notifications>Notifications. Tap the app you want to enable or disable. The app’s Notifications screen will have its own dedicated Allow icon badge switch.
How do I turn off nougat heads up notifications?
Leave a Comment. Google introduced the Heads Up Notification with the latest versions of Android.
- Once done, launch “SystemUI Tuner”.
- Go to Miscellaneous and disable Heads-Up Notifications.
- Go to quick settings by pulling down the notification panel. Add the quick setting for Heads Up enable and disable.
How do I turn off notifications on Android?
To start, just head to Settings –> Apps & notifications, then tap “See all apps.” From there, press the three-dot menu button in the top-right corner and select “Show system.” Next, scroll down a bit and select the “Android System” app. From there, tap the “App notifications” entry on the subsequent screen.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”