Here is what you need to do:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on Apps (App Manager, Manage apps, depending on the Android device)
- Find the app that keeps crashing or freezing and tap on it.
- Next, tap Clear cache.
- Tap Force stop.
- Go back to the Home screen and launch the app again.
How do I stop a game from crashing?
What to do when a game won’t run
- 1. Make sure your PC meets the minimum specs.
- Restart your PC and try again.
- Update your video drivers.
- Disable antivirus and other extraneous software.
- Start unplugging stuff.
- Try running the game client in admin mode.
- 7. Make sure the game is installed correctly.
- Google it.
Why do my apps keep crashing on my Android?
This usually occurs when you update your device software but forget to download App updates from the Play Store. Also, when your WiFi or cellular data is slow or unstable, Apps tend to malfunction. Another reason for Android Apps crashing problem is the lack of storage space in your device.
How do I stop Snapchat from crashing on Android?
- Step 1: Force restart your Galaxy S8.
- Step 2: Uninstall apps you suspect are causing the problem.
- Step 3: Clear the cache and data of Snapchat.
- Step 4: Try to update Snapchat and all other apps that need updating.
- Step 5: Uninstall and reinstall Snapchat.
- Step 6: Backup your files and data and then reset your phone.
Why does my app keep closing when I open it?
The best approach for app crashing issues is to try to force reboot the iPhone or iPad by holding down the Power button and Home button until the device flashes the Apple logo. Then let it boot back up and try to use the app again, it should work… if not keep reading on!
Photo in the article by “DeviantArt”