How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on Android
- Connect Android to Windows. First of all, launch Android Data Recovery on a computer.
- Turn on Android USB Debugging.
- Choose to Restore Text Messages.
- Analyze Device and Get Privilege to Scan Deleted Messages.
- Preview and Recover Text Messages from Android.
Is it possible to retrieve deleted text messages?
It is possible to recover deleted text messages from your iPhone. Indeed, you can do so without having recourse to anything more difficult than restoring from backup – we recommend iTunes. And at worst you may be able to get those messages back using a third-party app.
How do I retrieve deleted messages on my phone?
Tutorial: How to Recover Deleted Messages on Android Phone
- Step 1 Install and Run the Android SMS Recovery Program.
- Step 2 Plug Android Phone to Computer.
- Step 3 Turn on Android USB Debugging.
- Step 4 Scan and Analyze Your Android Phone.
- Step 5 Preview and Start Recovering Lost Messages.
How can I retrieve deleted text messages from my Android without a computer?
Here’s how to use the app to recover messages on your Android device: Step 1: Download and launch the GT Recovery app on your device from the Play Store. When it launches, tap on the option that says Recover SMS. Step 2: On the following screen, you will need to run a scan to scan your lost messages.
Where are deleted SMS stored on Android?
Text messages on Android are stored in the /data/data/.com.android.providers.telephony/databases/mmssms.db. The file format is SQL. To access it, you need to root your device using mobile rooting apps.
Yaffs extractor – app to recover deleted text messages on a broken phone
- text of the messages,
- sender’s name.
Photo in the article by “Help smartphone”