- Open the Play Store on your Android. It’s the.
- Type QR code reader into the search box and tap the search button. This displays a list of QR code reading apps.
- Tap QR Code Reader developed by Scan.
- Tap Install.
- Tap Accept.
- Open QR Code Reader.
- Line up the QR code in the camera frame.
- Tap OK to open the website.
How do I scan a QR code without an app?
Wallet app can scan QR codes on iPhone and iPad. There’s also a built-in QR reader in the Wallet app on iPhone and iPod. To access the scanner, open the app, click on the plus button at the top of the “Passes” section, then tap on Scan Code to Add a Pass.
How do I scan a QR code with my Samsung?
To read QR codes using Optical Reader:
- Tap the Galaxy Essentials widget on your phone. Tip: Alternatively, you can get Optical Reader from the Galaxy Apps store.
- Find and download Optical Reader.
- Open Optical Reader and tap Mode.
- Select Scan QR code.
- Point your camera at the QR code and have it within the guidelines.
How do I scan a QR code with my Samsung Galaxy s8?
How to use the QR Code Reader for your Samsung Galaxy S8
- Open up your internet browser application.
- In the upper right corner tap the symbol that displays three dots.
- A small menu will appear. Select the line “Extensions”
- Now activate the function by selecting “QR code reader” from the new drop down menu.
How do I scan a QR code without the app android?
How do I scan QR Codes with my camera on Android OS?
- Open the Camera app either from the lock screen or tapping on the icon from your home screen.
- Hold your device steady for 2-3 seconds towards the QR Code you want to scan.
- Click on the notification to open the content of the QR Code.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”