How to Remove License Verification of Android Apps?
- Root your Android device to initiate the process.
- Once installed, open the Lucky Patcher App.
- It will show you the list of all the apps installed on your device.
- After you select that app, you will see different options there.
- Now select “Remove License Verification”.
How do I bypass license verification with Lucky patcher?
- Step 1: Download Latest version of Lucky Patcher from our site.
- Step 2: Install Lucky Patcher, Open it and Grant root access.
- Step 3: Search for apps that has License verification and you want to remove it.
- Step 4: Tap on app and select Open menu of patches.
- Step 5: Tap on Auto mode.
What is license verification Android?
Google Play offers a licensing service that lets you enforce licensing policies for applications that you publish on Google Play. For example, an application can check the licensing status and then apply custom constraints that allow the user to run it unlicensed for a specific validity period.
How do I get a Google license?
Find your app’s license key
- Sign in to your Play Console.
- Click All Applications .
- Select an app.
- Select Development tools > Services and APIs.
- Find the section labeled, “Your license key for this application.”
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”