Here are the basic steps to remove a Gmail account from an Android device:
- Open Settings.
- Tap Accounts.
- Tap Accounts again.
- Tap the gmail account you want to remove.
- Tap REMOVE ACCOUNT.
- Confirm with a tap on REMOVE ACCOUNT again.
How do I remove a Google account from my Android phone?
Remove an account from your device
- Open your device’s Settings app.
- Tap Accounts. If you don’t see “Accounts,” tap Users & accounts.
- Tap the account you want to remove Remove account.
- If this is the only Google Account on the device, you’ll need to enter your device’s pattern, PIN, or password for security.
What happens if I remove my Gmail account from my phone?
To remove a Gmail account it works a little differently. Go to your phone’s main settings app, then go to accounts & sync. Tap on the account you wish to delete, and then press menu thenremove account. Note that deleting a gmail account will stop it from being synced with your contacts and calendars as well.
How do I eliminate a Gmail account?
How to Delete Your Gmail Account
- Go to Google Account Settings.
- Select Data & Personalization.
- In the page that appears, scroll down to Download, delete, or make a plan for your data.
- Click Delete a service or your account.
- Then choose Delete a service on the next page as well.
How do I remove a Google account from my Samsung?
Removing then re-adding your Gmail account often fixes login and not receiving email issue.
- From a Home screen, tap Apps (located in the lower-right).
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Accounts.
- Tap Google.
- Tap the appropriate account.
- Tap Menu (located in the upper-right).
- Tap Remove account.
- Tap Remove account to confirm.
How do I remove Google account from phone after reset?
Go to Factory data reset, tap on it, then tap the Erase everything button.This will take a few minutes. After the phone is erased, it will restart and take you to the initial setup screen again. Remove then OTG cable and go through the setup again. You won’t need to bypass Google account verification on Samsung again.
How do I remove email account from Android phone?
- Go to Applications > Email.
- On the Email screen, bring up the settings menu and tap Accounts.
- Press and hold the Exchange Account you want to delete until the Menu window opens.
- On the Menu window, click Remove Account.
- On the Remove Account warning window, tap OK or Remove Account to finish.
How can I delete my Gmail account from my Android phone?
- Open the Settings menu on your device.
- Under “Accounts,” touch the name of the account you want to remove.
- If you’re using a Google account, touch Google and then the account.
- Touch the Menu icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Touch Remove account.
What happens if I delete my Google account on my Android?
Your Gmail address can’t be used by anyone else in the future. Your Google Account won’t be deleted; only your Gmail service will be removed. You’ll still have your activity and purchases you made on Google Play.
How do I delete my Google account from someone else’s phone?
3 Answers. Go to Settings > Account > Google then select the account to be removed. No, deleting an account from a device only remove it in that device. You can only remove the account from your android device.
How do I delete my Google account permanently?
To delete your Google Account, follow these steps:
- Go to your Google Account.
- On the left navigation Panel, click Data & personalization.
- On the Download, delete, or make a plan for your data panel, click Delete a service or your account.
- On the Delete your Google Account panel, click Delete your account.
How do I permanently delete my Gmail account 2019?
How to delete a Gmail account
- Sign into your Gmail account on Google.com.
- Click the grid icon in the upper right-hand corner and select “Account.”
- Under the “Account preferences” section click “Delete your account or services.”
- Select “Delete products.”
- Enter your password.
How can I delete my Gmail account permanently without password?
On the My Account page, under Account Preferences, click Delete your account or services. Re-enter your password, then click Sign in. Next to your Gmail account, click the trash can. Enter a new primary email address and your current password and click REMOVE GMAIL.
How do I remove a Google account from my Galaxy s8?
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Tap Settings > Cloud and accounts.
- Tap Accounts.
- Select the account type you wish to delete. Tap on the account name or email address.
- Tap the 3 dots icon.
- Tap Remove account.
- Tap REMOVE ACCOUNT to confirm.
How do I delete a Gmail account from my Galaxy s8?
Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ – Remove Gmail™ Account
- From a Home screen, touch and swipe up or down to display all apps.
- Navigate: Settings > Accounts and backup > Accounts.
- Tap the appropriate personal email account.
- Tap the Remove Account.
- Tap Remove Account to confirm.
How do I remove a Google account from my Samsung Galaxy s9?
How to Remove an Account in S9 | S9+?
- 1 From a Home screen, swipe up or down to access the Apps screen.
- 2 Tap Settings.
- 3 Swipe to and Tap Cloud and accounts.
- 4 Select Accounts.
- 5 Tap the account you want to remove.
- 6 Tap Remove Account.
- 7 To confirm, Tap Remove Account.
Why can’t I remove a device from my Google account?
2 Answers. If you are unable to remove the device from the Device activity section of your Google account because the red button doesn’t show up, go instead to Google Security Checkup and expand Your devices , then tap on the 3 dots on the side of the device you want to remove to select the option.
How do I turn off Google Smart Lock?
Disable Smart Lock on Chrome
- Step 1: On Chrome, go to the browser settings by clicking on the three-dot menu at the upper-right corner.
- Step 2: Scroll down to the Passwords and forms option and click on Manage passwords.
- Step 3: Once in, toggle the switch for ‘Offer to save passwords off’.
How do I turn off Google lock?
- Go to Settings.
- If your device is in tab view, go to the Personal tab.
- Tap Lock screen and security.
- Select Find my mobile.
- Enter your Samsung account password and tap Confirm.
- Tap Disable reactivation lock.
- Review the turn off reactivation lock warning and tap Ok.
Photo in the article by “PxHere”