How do you get YouTube to play in the background?
* Go to settings (the three dots on the top right corner) and tap on the desktop tab.
* You’ll be redirected to the desktop site of YouTube.
* Play any music video you want to here and it will keep playing in the background while you use other apps or turn off the screen.
Can the YouTube app play in the background?
Until now. Using the YouTube app, iPhone or iPad users can keep listening to music while they get on with something else. And all that’s needed is some headphones with a controller. To force YouTube audio to keep playing in the background, open up the relevant video and start it playing.
How do I keep YouTube playing when my iPhone is locked?
Tap “Message,” lock your phone, and the audio will continue playing. Another option is to use Jasmine, a free YouTube app for iOS. In Jasmine, play a video, then, lock your phone and click the home button. You should see audio controls at the top of the lock screen.
How do I keep my music playing when my Android screen is off?
Allow apps to operate on Screen Lock – steps below:
- Open “Settings”
- Tap on “Battery”
- “Close apps after screen lock”
- Scroll down to “Wynk Music” – switch to “Don’t close”
How do I enable background play on YouTube?
To change or disable background play:
- Go to Menu > Settings .
- Select Background Play under “Background & Offline.”
- Make your selection: Always on: Videos will always play in the background (default setting). Off: Videos will never play in the background.
Can you use YouTube music in the background?
Play music in the background. With a YouTube Music Premium membership, you can listen to music uninterrupted while using other apps or when your screen is off. The combination of both music on-demand and background play, however, is largely considered a premium music listening feature reserved for the paid services.
How can I play YouTube in the background on my iPhone?
How to Play YouTube Videos in Background of Locked iPhone or iPad
- Open the YouTube app, then start playing the video you want to play in the background.
- Now press the Power / Lock / Sleep button quickly twice, the video should continue to play in the background while the device is locked.
What are background apps?
To do this, open the Settings screen, tap General, and tap Background App Refresh. Disable background refresh for an app and it won’t have permission to run in the background. You can also check just how much battery power those apps are using. Other cases of apps running in the background are more obvious.
How do I download YouTube video to my android?
- Open the YouTube app and find the video you want to download.
- Play the video and tap the share button.
- Select ‘YouTube downloader’ from the share menu.
- Choose a format to download in – mp4 for a video or mp3 for an audio file.
- Tap download.
How do I get youtube to play when my phone is locked Android?
To do that, follow these simple steps:
- Install AudioPocket from the Play Store while it’s still available.
- Open the native YouTube app.
- Make a search for the video you would like to listen in the background / with your screen off.
- Press on the three vertical dots (⋮) next to the search result you were looking for.
How do I set parental controls on youtube app?
Go to YouTube.com and sign in to the account your child uses for YouTube. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the screen, then click on the Restricted Mode button. Click On to enable Restricted Mode, then click Save to save your settings. Enable Restricted Mode on all the devices your child uses.
Why does youtube music stop playing?
Why audio stops playing in background on YouTube. A feature that’s common to YouTube and other video apps is that, when you press the Home or power button, the audio stops playing. So you have to keep the phone on, and playing the video on the screen, in order to listen to the audio.
How do I keep my music playing when my screen is off?
Method 1: Turn Sleep off
- Tap on the Change plan settings option located to the right of the power plan your surface is using.
- Open both the drop down menus in front of the Put the computer to sleep feature (for on battery and Plugged in, respectively, and set both of them to Never.
Why does Spotify stop playing on Android?
Re: Spotify Stops Playing Randomly. This issue can be caused by power saving tools. For MIUI powered phones: settings -> battery & performance -> power -> app battery saver -> Spotify -> no restrictions.
Will Spotify stop playing after a while?
Re: A way to automatically turn Spotify off after some time? if you have an iphone or apple product, you can go to clock, set a timer and under alarms scroll down to click “stop playing”. after the timer is done, your music will go off. however, there is no way if this is on a laptop.
What are the benefits of YouTube premium?
YouTube Premium benefits:
- Ad-free videos: Watch videos without interruptions.
- Save offline: Save videos and songs on your mobile device to watch offline.
- Background play: Keep videos or music playing when using other apps or when your screen’s off.
- Audio mode: Listen to audio only on the YouTube Music app.
Should I get YouTube premium?
YouTube Premium actually offers a lot for $12 per month, but it’s only worth it if you’re going to use all of those features. The only situation where I can solidly say Yes to YouTube Premium is if you’re already paying for an All Access subscription to Google Play Music.
What is YouTube paid membership?
YouTube is expanding a feature called Channel Memberships, where users pay a monthly subscription fee of $5 to get access to unique badges and custom emoji, as well as perks laid out by YouTube creators, like live streams, videos and shoutouts.
Can you close the YouTube app and still play music?
Predictably, the music will stop. But if you’re wearing headphones with a little mic/controller, all you have to do is hit the play button, and the song will start again, allowing you to use YouTube like a free music streaming service. Seriously, it’s as simple as that.
Does YouTube music work with screen off?
This is why YouTube won’t let you listen to audio with the screen off. Because it is a paid only feature. YouTube Music will allow you to listen (watch) just music videos even when you are using another app or when the screen is turned off.
How do I make YouTube screen smaller?
Make Your YouTube Screen Smaller. When you press “Ctrl-minus sign,” your browser shrinks everything on a Web page by a small increment and this is how to make your YouTube screen smaller. Press this key combination repeatedly on a YouTube page until the video is as small as you like it.
How do I download a YouTube video to my Android phone?
How to download YouTube videos on Android using VidMate
- Launch the app and tap on the YouTube mobile site in the app.
- Search for the video you want to download and tap on the red download button on the content.
- Select the quality of your video and tap the “Download” option. Your video will start downloading.
What is the best app to download YouTube videos for android?
How can I download YouTube videos to watch offline on Android?
To make a YouTube video available offline, first you need to open the YouTube app on your Android or iOS smartphone or tablet. Visit the video file you want to download. Look for the Add to Offline icon below the video (alternatively you can click the context menu button and select Add to Offline option).
How do you get paid from YouTube membership?
Become a YouTube Premium member to access benefits on YouTube, YouTube Music, YouTube Gaming, and YouTube Kids.
- Open the YouTube app on your phone or tablet.
- Sign in to the Google account you’d like to start your membership on.
- Select your profile photo > Get YouTube Premium.
- Start your free trial (if you’re eligible).
How much is YouTube worth today?
In the report, researchers said YouTube is worth between $26 billion and $40 billion, which would make it potentially more valuable than Twitter’s current $30 billion valuation. Facebook topped $200 billion in value today for the first time. Google as a whole is worth nearly $400 billion.
How much do you get paid from YouTube UK?
Google keeps 45 percent of what is made, so a YouTuber would make (on average) $9.90 per 1,000 views. As you begin making money, you create an account through AdSense so the advertisers can pay you as views or clicks come in. You can only direct deposit your earnings when your AdSense account reaches more than $100.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”