Method 2 Using Podcast Player
- Download the Podcast Player app from the Play Store.
- Open the Podcast Player app on your Android.
- Select your topics of interest.
- Tap the Next button.
- Tap SKIP on the top-right.
- Tap a podcast on the Podcasts page.
- Tap the Subscribe button.
- Scroll down and tap an episode.
What is the best podcast app for Android?
Best Podcast Listening Apps (For iOS & Android) 2019
- Pocket Casts.
- TuneIn Radio.
Where can I get podcasts?
To stream: Go to a website, such as serialpodcast.org, and click the play button. To download: Get it delivered to your phone or tablet each week using an app. For iPhones and iPads, use the Podcasts app. It comes installed on recent devices, or you can get it from the App Store.
What is the best way to listen to podcasts?
Best apps for podcasts
- Google Podcasts (free)
- Castbox (free/$1 a month)
- Pocket Casts ($4)
- Overcast (Free/$10)
- Stitcher Radio (Free)
- Apple Podcasts (Free)
Where do you listen to podcasts?
The most obvious way to listen to a podcast is to play it directly through that podcast’s website on your computer. Most Podcasts have a play function directly on their episode pages. Navigate to the podcast page, look for the play button, and listen.
What is the best podcast app for Android phones?
The 8 Best Podcast Apps for Android
- Pocket Casts. Pocket Casts has been a favorite of Android users for a long time, and with its regular updates, it just keeps getting better.
- Podcast Addict.
- Player FM. Player FM tries to distinguish itself from the competition with its content discovery tools.
- Podcast Republic.
How do I stream podcasts on Android?
How to share individual podcast episodes in Google Play Music
- Launch the Google Play Music app from your Home screen or from the app drawer.
- Tap the menu button in the top left of the screen.
- Tap Podcasts.
- Tap Your Podcasts on the top center of your screen.
- Tap a podcast.
Where do you listen to podcasts on Android?
- Open the Google Play Music app on your Android. The Play Music app looks like an orange arrow icon with a musical note on it.
- Tap the ☰ icon.
- Tap Podcasts on the menu panel.
- Tap the TOP CHARTS tab.
- Tap a podcast.
- Tap the Subscribe button.
- Customize your subscription options.
- Tap the SUBSCRIBE button.
Which is the best podcast app?
The Best Podcast Apps on iPhone Are Way Better Than Apple’s Default App
How do I get Apple podcast app on Android?
Method 2 Streaming Podcast Through a 3rd Party Application
- Download and install iPP Podcast Player. Search for “iTunes podcast” in the Play Store to get this app.
- Locate podcasts. Use the search function find the podcasts you’d like to listen to.
- Choose podcasts.
How do I listen to podcasts on Alexa?
Play podcasts from the Alexa app.
- Within the main menu, select Music, Video, & Books.
- Under Music, choose TuneIn.
- Select Podcasts.
- Explore categories to discover a podcast of interest, then a specific episode.
- At the top of the app, select your desired speaker(s) .
- Click the podcast cover to play.
Are podcasts for free?
For podcast listeners, podcasts are a way to enjoy great content from around the world for free. For podcast publishers, podcasts are a great way to reach a wide audience. Apple does not directly provide podcast updates or episodes.
Do podcasts cost money?
Not usually. Unlike music, most podcasts are free to download and listen to. Some podcasts offer paid versions that include bonus features.
How do I play podcasts through Bluetooth in my car android?
- Step 1: Initiate paring on your car’s stereo. Start the Bluetooth pairing process on your car’s stereo.
- Step 2: Head into your phone’s setup menu.
- Step 3: Select Bluetooth Settings submenu.
- Step 4: Select your stereo.
- Step 5: Enter PIN.
- Optional: Enable Media.
- Step 6: Enjoy your music.
How do I listen to BBC podcasts?
BBC iPlayer Radio app – How do I download podcasts on the app?
- Head to your station of choice and then select Podcasts from the top menu to find the podcast you want to download:
- Select the episode you want to download and tap the Download button:
- From the main menu, go to Downloads.
Do podcasts make money?
4. Make Money with Your Podcast. Once you have your podcast up and running you’ll find there are several ways you can make money with it, even if you’re just getting started. Once your podcast grows and has a large enough audience you can receive income in the form of sponsorships and product mentions.
Does Android have a built in podcast app?
There is no Android version of Apple Podcasts (as there is for Apple Music, Apple’s competitor to Spotify). Android devices come with Google Play Music, which has podcast functionality but hardly qualifies as a go-to default podcast player for Android. Instead, the podcast app market for Android is a fragmented mess.
Does Android have a native podcast app?
Android now finally has its own native podcast app from Google. Google is helping to fuel the podcast surge with its first dedicated podcast app. Unlike the iOS platform which has Apple’s native Podcasts app, Android users have long needed to use non-native apps like Podcast Addict and Spotify to listen to podcasts.
Can you download podcast on Android?
For those new to podcasts, though, getting started may seem daunting. Thankfully, it’s fairly easy to download and listen to a podcast. And while you could download a podcast from its homepage, there are several apps available for both iOS and Android platforms that allow you to download and sort episodes.
What is the best free Android podcast app?
10 best podcast apps for Android
- CastBox. Price: Free / Up to $1.99. Castbox is one of a few free podcast apps.
- DoggCatcher Podcast Player. Price: $2.99. DoggCatcher is one of the older podcast apps.
- Google Podcasts / Google Play Music / YouTube. Price: Free / $9.99-$12.99 per month.
- Pocket Casts. Price: $3.99.
- Podcast Addict. Price: Free / $2.99.
Are podcasts free on Google Play?
Podcasts are free to download or stream, and you don’t need a subscription to Google Play Music to listen. Notes: Podcasts are currently available in the US and Canada. For iPhone or iPad, podcasts are not available in the Google Play Music app.
How do I get podcasts on my Samsung Galaxy s9?
Music player: Samsung Galaxy S9
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Tap the Google folder.
- Tap Play Music.
- Tap the Menu icon (top left) and choose from the following: Home. Recents. New release. Music library. Podcasts.
- Follow additional prompts, tabs, and settings in each section above to locate and play music.
Is the podcast app free?
The Podcasts app is a free download on the App Store, but it usually come pre-installed on every new iPhone or iPad anyway.
How do I listen to podcasts on Spotify?
In its most recent update, Spotify has included a “Shows” feature, a new section for podcasts and tv shows. To find it, open the app (make sure you have the most recent app update), click “Browse” and then click “Shows.” As of now Spotify has hundreds of “audio shows,” or as normal people call them, podcasts.
How can I listen to podcasts without using data?
Tap Downloaded Episodes to see only the podcasts that you downloaded, and to listen without cellular data or Wi-Fi. You can create a custom station or add a podcast that you subscribed to through a website. Tap Edit in the upper-right corner. Then tap New Station or Add a Podcast by URL.
Do podcasts cost money to make?
To produce a podcast, you’ll need a microphone. The basic and the cheapest you can go for is the built-in microphone in your computer. It’s one of the most preferred microphones used by many podcasters. The basic one, with only the microphone costs $79 on Amazon.
Do podcasts use data?
Podcasts allow users to subscribe so that they can automatically receive new program. Actually, if you download a podcast via WiFi to storage on your phone memory, then you are not using data. If you are listening to a podcast from a website and your phone is not connected to WiFi, then you would be using data.
Do downloaded podcasts take up storage?
If you download video podcasts, then you will notice that it eats up storage pretty quickly. You can see which podcasts are downloaded on your iPhone by going to the Settings app > General > Storage & iCloud Usage > Manage Storage under the Storage section > Podcasts.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”