Just head to the App Store and download the apps you need.
To import music from an Android device, use Android File Transfer then select Android File Transfer > Music and select the songs you want, then drag them to a folder on your computer.
Disconnect your Android device, plug in your iPhone, then open iTunes.
Can I transfer my music from Samsung to iPhone?
Steps on How to Transfer Music from Samsung to iPhone: Download and install Gihosoft Mobile Transfer on your computer, then run the program. Tap on “Phone to Phone” then connect both Samsung and iPhone to computer via USB. Select file types you need, like “Music”, and click “Start Copy” to begin transfer.
How do I Bluetooth music from Android to iPhone?
Install the free Bump app on both devices to share files through a Bluetooth connection. Tap the category button for the type of file you want to transfer from the sender’s handset. For example, if you want to send a music file from the iPhone to the Android, tap the “Music” button on the iPhone.
How do I transfer files from Android to iPhone?
How to move your data from Android to iPhone or iPad with Move to iOS
- Set up your iPhone or iPad until you reach the screen titled “Apps & Data”.
- Tap “Move Data from Android” option.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS.
- Open the Move to iOS app listing.
- Tap Install.
How do I transfer music from Android to iPhone XR?
- Step 2Click the iOS Mover icon > Choose Music to move your Android content.
- Step 3Choose the music you want to transfer from Android to iPhone X/XS (Max)/XR > Click “To iOS” button at the upper right corner.
- Step 5Open the folder where you put your songs in and drag them into the Music view in iTunes.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”