How do I make WiFi calls from my Android phone?
To set up Wi-Fi calling on most phones:
- Go to your phone’s Wireless and Network Settings.
- Select the More or More Networks option.
- Find Wi-Fi Calling and enable it.
How do I make WiFi calls?
- Go to Settings > Phone > Wi-Fi Calling and make sure that Wi-Fi Calling is on.
- Restart your iPhone.
- Connect to a different Wi-Fi network. Not all Wi-Fi networks work with Wi-Fi Calling.
- Turn Wi-Fi Calling off and then on again.
- Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset Network Settings.
How do I use WiFi calling on my Samsung?
How do I switch WiFi Calling on?
- connect your phone to WiFi.
- from the home screen, tap Phone.
- tap the Menu icon.
- tap Settings.
- scroll down to the Wi-Fi calling switch and toggle it On.
Can I make WiFi calls without service?
Rest assured that your phone will operate just fine without active service from a carrier, leaving it as a Wifi-only device. Great apps like Hangouts will even let you make VoIP calls without any carrier involvement, provided you’re able to find good Wifi connections.
Photo in the article by “Max Pixel”