Can I use a voice recording as a ringtone?
Because the Voice Memo recordings are captured and saved as “.m4a” file format, you only need to rename the file extension to a “m4r” to convert it into a ringtone: Change the file extension from .m4a to .m4r.
Double-click the newly renamed .m4r file to launch it into iTunes, it will be stored under “Tones”
Can you record your own ringtones on Android?
When you open the app, you’ll see a list of your songs, as well as a search bar and a button that says “record new.” You can use this button to record your own ringtone with your voice or by holding your phone up to a speaker.
How do I make ringtones for my Android phone?
To set an MP3 file for use as custom ringtone system-wide, do the following:
- Copy the MP3 files to your phone.
- Go to Settings > Sound > Device ringtone.
- Tap the Add button to launch the media manager app.
- You will see a list of music files stored on your phone.
- Your selected MP3 track will now be your custom ringtone.
How do I record a ringtone on my Samsung Galaxy s7?
Samsung Galaxy S7 / S7 edge – Record and Play File – Voice Recorder
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Memo.
- Tap the Add icon + (located in the lower-right).
- Tap Voice (located at the top).
- Tap the Record icon (red dot located below memo) to begin recording.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”