Drag the music file (MP3) you’d like to use as a ringtone into the “Ringtones” folder.
On your phone, touch Settings > Sound & notification > Phone ringtone.
Your song will now be listed as an option.
Select the song you want and set it as your ringtone.
How do you make ringtones for Android?
To set an MP3 file for use as custom ringtone system-wide, do the following:
- Copy the MP3 files to your phone.
- Go to Settings > Sound > Device ringtone.
- Tap the Add button to launch the media manager app.
- You will see a list of music files stored on your phone.
- Your selected MP3 track will now be your custom ringtone.
How do I make a Spotify song my ringtone on android?
How to Use Spotify Song as Phone Ringtone
- Select your language:
- Launch Spotify Music Converter for Windows, and Spotify application would be opened automatically with it. Click button, then a pop-up window will indicate you to copy and paste the playlist link from Spotify.
- When finish customization, click “Convert” button to start conversion.
How do I download ringtones to my Samsung?
- Open your Settings. Drag the notification bar down from the top of the screen, then tap the.
- Tap Sounds & vibration.
- Tap Ringtone. It’s about halfway down the current screen.
- Tap Ringtone.
- Scroll down and tap Add from phone.
- Locate the new ringtone.
- Tap the radio button to the left of the new ringtone.
- Tap Done.
How do I make a song my ringtone on Samsung Galaxy s8?
How to change your Galaxy S8’s ringtone
- Open the Settings and find Sounds and vibration.
- Tap on Ringtone and then scroll through the list to find one you want.
- If you want to add a custom ringtone, scroll to the very bottom and tap Add from phone.
How do I download ringtones to my Android phone?
- Prepare your ringtone file.
- Connect your Android phone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open your device’s storage.
- Open the Ringtones folder.
- Copy the ringtone file into the Ringtones folder.
- Disconnect your phone after the ringtone transfers.
- Open the Settings app on your phone and select “Sound”.
How do I get a song from Google Play to be my ringtone?
Drag the music file (MP3) you’d like to use as a ringtone into the “Ringtones” folder. On your phone, touch Settings > Sound & notification > Phone ringtone. Your song will now be listed as an option. Select the song you want and set it as your ringtone.
How do you make a song your ringtone on Android?
- Step 1: Move the Song to your Phone. If you want to create a ringtone, your first step will of course be getting the audio file onto your Android device.
- Step 2: Get Your Apps. Some songs are ready-made to be used as ringtones.
- Step 3: Trim your Ringtone.
- Step 4: Apply Ringtone.
Can I use a song from Spotify as my ringtone?
You can import the MP3 audio you downloaded on Spotify from PC to Android phones via USB cable, and go to the setting section on Android to set the Spotify music as ringtone. Edit the segment you want for ringtone.
What’s the best ringtone app for Android?
Best Free Ringtone App for Android
- Zedge. Zedge is a multipurpose app for your smartphone and works more than just serving the ringtones, notifications, alarms, and more.
- Myxer Free Ringtones App.
- MTP Ringtones and Wallpapers.
- MP3 cutter and ringtone maker.
- Ringtone Maker.
Can you buy ringtones for Android?
One of the easiest ways to get ringtones on an Android phone is to download the Verizon Tones app from the Google Play™ store. From the app, you can purchase and download from a broad selection of great ringtones.
How do I add a ringtone to my Samsung Galaxy s8?
To use a received sound file as a ringtone, refer to Save a Ringtone for assistance.
- From a Home screen, touch and swipe up or down to display all apps.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Settings > Sounds and vibration .
- Tap Ringtone then select a ringtone.
- Tap the Home icon to exit. Samsung.
How do I download ringtones?
Method 2 iTunes Store on your iPhone
- Open the iTunes Store app.
- Tap “More” (…),
- Select “Charts” or “Featured” to browse available ringtones.
- Tap the price next to the ringtone you wish to download.
- Tap “OK” to download the ringtone.
- Launch the “Settings” app, then choose “Sounds”.
How do I make a song my ringtone on Samsung Galaxy s9?
How To Set Song As A Ringtone On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
- Start by launching the Message app.
- Tap on the overflow menu (three dots in the top right).
- Then tap on Settings.
- Select the Notifications option.
- Tap General notifications (not the toggle).
- Select Sound.
How do you play music on Samsung Galaxy s8?
Music player: Samsung Galaxy S8
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Tap the Google folder.
- Tap Play Music.
- Tap the Menu icon (top left) and choose from the following: Listen Now. My Library. Playlists. Instant Mixes. Shop.
- Follow additional prompts, tabs, and settings in each section above to locate and play music.
How do I set a ringtone for a specific person on my Samsung?
- Go to the People app (also may be labelled Contacts) and select a contact.
- In contact details, hit the Menu button (three vertical dots in the top-right corner) and choose Edit (this step may be unnecessary on your phone)
- Scroll down until you see Ringtone. Tap it and select a tone to play when they call.
How do I use Zedge Ringtones on my Android?
How to find and set ringtones through the Zedge app
- Tap the Set in the middle of the ringtone’s details screen.
- Tap Set Ringtone.
- Tap Allow to allow Zedge to download the ringtone to your phone’s storage.
- Tap Settings to be taken to the page where you can allow Zedge to modify system settings, like your ringtone.
How do I download ringtones to my LG phone?
Select Ringtone. Go to the Settings section of your LG phone. Click on the option for ringtones. Search your ringtones folder to find the new free LG ringtone you created.
Is zedge safe?
How safe is zedge.net for downloading ringtones and wallpapers? There is no need to worry about it at all. Also, Zedge features providing huge amouts of free ringtones and free wallpapers. You can use it trustingly.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”