Steps to Make a Podcast on Android
- Click on the red Record button (microphone icon) to start recording.
- (Optional) Importing audio: You can also import audio recorded using other apps.
- After hitting save, you will be taken to the “My Drafts” page.
- Congratulations, you’ve just made a podcast on Android!
How do you record your own podcast?
The Steps of Starting a Podcast
- Choose a topic you can commit to.
- Define your show description and artwork.
- Set up and thoroughly test your equipment.
- Create a plan for your episodes.
- Record your episodes.
- Edit and publish your episodes.
- Launch your podcast to your audience.
Where can I create a podcast?
Gear to get started
- A quality podcast will mean quality equipment.
- Step one: Buy a microphone.
- Step 1: Create an RSS feed for your podcasts.
- Step 2: Click on “Submit a Podcast” in the iTunes Store.
- Step 3: Enter your feed URL and fill out the other information required (Name, Author, Description, etc.)
What app can I use to record a podcast?
Spreaker Studio. We’ll start with the most feature-packed podcast recording app of the lot. Spreaker Studio is a comprehensive podcasting tool. It offers a full virtual studio user interface, including editable soundboard functionality.
How do I create a podcast on Google Play?
To start, here are the basic steps you’ll need to follow:
- Visit the Google Play Podcast Portal (opens in new tab)
- Click the “Add A Podcast” Button.
- Accept the Terms of Service.
- Paste in your podcast’s RSS feed URL.
- Click “Submit RSS Feed”
- Verify Email (uses email in RSS feed)
- Review your podcast info.
What equipment do I need to start a podcast?
So, for your podcast, here are the tools, in both the gear and software categories, that you’ll want to consider before you start.
The 10 Technology Items You’ll Need to Start a Podcast
- A good microphone.
- A pop filter.
- A boom.
- A Skype account.
- Recording and editing software.
- ID3 Editor.
- A podcast hosting account.
How do I record a podcast on my phone?
If you’re recording your podcast on the phone then here’s an example of me recording a podcast using the Voice Recorder HD app. 1. Using Voice Recorder HD is easy to use. Simply plug in your headphones and then hit the record button to begin recording.
How can I create a podcast for free?
- What You’ll Need.
- Step One: Narrow Your Topic and Find Your Niche.
- Step Two: Download, Install, and Set Up Audacity.
- Step Three: Record and Edit Your Podcast In Audacity.
- Optional: Recording with Multiple Microphones (or Skype)
- Step Four: Tag and Export Your MP3 File In Audacity.
- Optional: Find Some Theme Music.
How do I make a podcast at home?
With equipment out of the way, let’s go over the 6 main steps of starting a podcast.
- Step 1: Choose a Niche for Your Podcast.
- Step 2: Choose a Name, Theme Music, and Design.
- Step 3: Pick Your Podcast Hosting Provider.
- Step 4: Record Your Podcast.
- Step 5: Editing Your Podcast Episodes.
How do you start a podcast and make money?
How to Make Money Podcasting
- Select a Specific Topic for Your Podcast.
- Devote Yourself to Making the Best Podcast Possible.
- Develop a Unique Selling Proposition (USP) for Potential Advertisers.
- 4. Make Money with Your Podcast.
- 5. Make Money Helping Others with Podcasting.
What do you record a podcast on?
Software You Need to Record a Podcast
- Audacity: Free and easy to use, Audacity is the most used ameatur recording software for Windows, Mac, and Linux systems.
- GarageBand: Widely used by musicians and podcasters alike, GarageBand is the defacto recording and editing software on Mac.
How do I start podcasting?
An Insider’s Guide To Podcasting: 9 Steps To Get Started Today
- Choose Your Niche And Topic. First and foremost, you want to identify what demographic of people you want to serve.
- Title Your Podcast.
- Create Podcast Artwork.
- Get The Right Equipment.
- Get Podcast Hosting.
- Decide How Often To Upload.
- Strategize Your Launch.
- Give Your Audience What They Want.
What equipment do you need for a podcast?
The essential podcast equipment you will need are: A computer. A microphone.
Can I upload my podcast to Spotify?
Get Your Podcast on Spotify with Buzzsprout. Inside your Buzzsprout account, you just need to click ‘iTunes & Directories’ then ‘Submit your podcast to Spotify’. Enter your show title, Buzzsprout account email, your show’s RSS feed, and confirm that your show doesn’t contain any copyrighted material.
How long does it take Google Play to approve a podcast?
All podcasts submitted to Google Play Music Podcast Portal are moderated. The process can take between 1-10 days, though most submissions are approved within 3 days. Google will email the address you entered as your Google Play email in PowerPress settings When your podcast is approved.
How do I upload a podcast?
How do I upload my podcast to iTunes?
- Step 1: Get a podcast hosting account.
- Step 2: Create at least three episodes.
- Step 3: Check your show settings.
- Step 4: Create a new Apple ID.
- Step 5: Log in to Apple Podcast Connect.
- Step 5: Grab your podcast’s RSS feed URL.
- Step 6: Paste your RSS feed URL into Podcast Connect.
How much does it cost to start a podcast?
Before you start podcasting, however, you must consider costs, licenses, advertising, and monetization. You need around $1,000 to get started on equipment and licenses. In addition, you have to spend a little bit more on marketing so your audience can find you.
Can you make money podcasting?
One of the most popular ways that podcasters make money is via companies willing to pay them to get their brands in front of the podcast’s listeners. However, many podcasters will warn those jumping into the podcasting arena that it may take a bit of time or ingenuity to gain a paying sponsor.
How do I start a podcast?
Feel free to get out a notebook or a whiteboard so you can start planning your podcast like a pro.
- Choose A Topic.
- Pick A Co-host (optional)
- Choose A Name.
- Show Format.
- Create Cover Art.
- Get A Professional Intro (Optional)
- Choose Intro Music.
- Get A Microphone.
Can you do a podcast over the phone?
The most reliable and the best way to record guest audio is to use cellular call recording. Call recording goes through the actual phone lines, doesn’t rely on an internet connection, and is very simple. If you want more information about call recording and how you can use it to grow your podcast, contact us today!
Can you record a podcast on your iPhone?
Recording Your Own Podcasts. Opinion works with iOS 7 and above, and is a very simple app that allows you to record podcasts directly from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. With an intuitive user interface, Opinion features a record button at the top left of the screen when you’re ready to start recording your podcast.
How do you record on your phone?
Method 2 Android
- Look for a voice recording app on your device.
- Download a recorder app from the Google Play Store.
- Launch your voice recording app.
- Tap the Record button to start a new recording.
- Point the bottom of your Android phone towards the audio source.
- Tap the Pause button to pause recording.
Do podcast guests get paid?
Are podcast guests typically paid for their appearance? No. When I produce shows, guests don’t ask or expect to be paid. The host though must “pay” the guest in other ways.
Do podcasts cost money?
Not usually. Unlike music, most podcasts are free to download and listen to. Some podcasts offer paid versions that include bonus features.
Do podcasts make money on Spotify?
Spotify is beta testing a new program to get more podcasts onto its service. Spotify for Podcasters gives any podcaster the ability to syndicate their show via the music service, the company announced this week. It’s worth noting that Spotify isn’t actually asking podcasters to upload their audio files.
How long does Spotify take to approve podcast?
You’ll just have to keep an eye on the Spotify podcast listings yourself. Once you’ve submitted, it usually takes between 2-5 days to show up. You can quickly search the app for your podcast each day until it appears. It’s good to see how it looks in there too, just to confirm everything is laid out as you want it.
Where can I publish a podcast?
Top Podcast Directories
- iTunes / Apple Podcasts. iTunes is the big player in the podcast space.
- Spotify. Spotify has recently opened up their platform to more podcasts lately and it has quickly become the number 2 destination for listening.
- Google Play Music.
- Digital Podcast.
How do I upload a podcast to Spotify?
Submit your Podcast
- Go to Spotify for Podcasters and log in to your Spotify account, or create one if you don’t already have one.
- After you have logged in, select “Get Started” on the “Submit your podcast” page.
- Read through the terms and conditions, check the box, enter your legal name or LLC, and select “Continue.”
Where can I upload a podcast for free?
21 of the Top Podcast Hosting Companies
- Libsyn. Libsyn is one of the first podcast hosting sites (est 2004.)
- PodBean. PodBean is built for both podcast publishers and audiences, with the ability to browse and explore other hosted podcasts.
- BuzzSprout. Buzzsprout is known for its fantastic customer support.
What is podcast connect?
Apple on Tuesday made it easier for podcaster to validate, publish and manage their content online with the launch of a new iTunes Connect-based Web service called Podcasts Connect. According to Apple’s Podcasts Connect support webpage, users can submit, test and validate episodes directly from on the Web portal.
How do you monetize a podcast?
How to Monetize Your Podcast
- 1. Make a list of potential sponsors. Think of the brands you like and use, and think of the sponsors on shows you currently listen to.
- 2. Make brand contact. Step away from the form letter, friends!
- Consider your existing network.
- Ask listeners to sponsor you.
- Monetize indirectly.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”