Here’s how to generate an app password for your iCloud email: Head to the Apple ID page and sign in.
Next, on your Android phone:
- Open Gmail and select the Menu button at the top-left.
- Tap the account selection arrow and choose Add account.
- Enter your iCloud email address and the password you just created, then Next.
Can you use iCloud on Android?
If you’re moving to an Android device from an iPhone or iPad, there’s every possibility you’re already set up and using an iCloud email address. Android devices require you to have a Google account (Gmail), but you might want to keep using your iCloud account for email. And that’s just fine.
How can I access my iCloud photos on Android?
To start with, download iCloud for Windows and complete the installation. Launch the application whenever you wish to move iCloud photos to Android. Check “Photos” and go to its Option. From here, you need to enable the iCloud Photo Sharing and iCloud Photo Library feature.
Can you use iCloud on Samsung?
If you use iCloud to back up your personal information—such as contacts, pictures, messages, documents, or videos—you can quickly transfer all of your content directly to your Samsung Galaxy® device. If you are not familiar with using iCloud, be sure to visit the iCloud setup site.
How do I retrieve photos from iCloud on Android?
Method 1: Download iCloud Photos to PC then Move to Android
- Step 1: Go to iCloud (www.iCloud.com) and log into your iCloud account, click on the “Photos” icon .
- Step 4: Connect your Android phone via USB to your computer, and send the downloaded photos to your phone with just one click on the computer.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”