Can I have 2 separate Google calendars on my phone?
Not only can you manage multiple calendars under one account, you can manage them from multiple accounts.
Open the app, tap the hamburger icon, and browse through the list of calendars under each of your Google accounts.
How do I separate Google calendars?
Set up a new calendar
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left side, above “My calendars,” click Add other calendars New calendar.
- Add a name and description for your calendar.
- Click Create calendar.
- If you want to share your calendar, click on it in the left bar, then select Share with specific people.
How do I set up multiple calendars on Android?
Method 2 Using Android
- Open the Settings of your Android device.
- Choose the Accounts option.
- Tap the “Add account” button.
- Tap “Existing account” and sign in with your Google account.
- Select the Calendar option.
- Open the Calendar option in the Settings menu.
- Select the calendars to sync.
- Repeat for additional accounts.
Can you add an event to multiple Google calendars?
You can quickly create an event for a specific time if you see “Add title and time” in the text box. Click the space next to date you want to add an event to. Add a title and time for your event. Calendar will automatically create an event at the time you set.
Photo in the article by “International SAP & Web Consulting”