To do that, follow these simple steps:
- Install AudioPocket from the Play Store while it’s still available.
- Open the native YouTube app.
- Make a search for the video you would like to listen in the background / with your screen off.
- Press on the three vertical dots (⋮) next to the search result you were looking for.
How do you get YouTube to play in the background on Android?
Avoid the YouTube App
- Search for the video you want to play.
- Once the site refreshes, press the start button to play the video.
- Swipe down to reach the control center, and find the video in your settings.
- Turn off your screen, or switch to another app, and YouTube will continue to play.
How do you get YouTube to play in the background?
* Go to settings (the three dots on the top right corner) and tap on the desktop tab. * You’ll be redirected to the desktop site of YouTube. * Play any music video you want to here and it will keep playing in the background while you use other apps or turn off the screen.
How do I keep my music playing when my Android screen is off?
Allow apps to operate on Screen Lock – steps below:
- Open “Settings”
- Tap on “Battery”
- “Close apps after screen lock”
- Scroll down to “Wynk Music” – switch to “Don’t close”
How can I lock my phone and play YouTube?
Tap “Message,” lock your phone, and the audio will continue playing. Another option is to use Jasmine, a free YouTube app for iOS. In Jasmine, play a video, then, lock your phone and click the home button. You should see audio controls at the top of the lock screen.
Can you play YouTube app in background?
Until now. Using the YouTube app, iPhone or iPad users can keep listening to music while they get on with something else. And all that’s needed is some headphones with a controller. To force YouTube audio to keep playing in the background, open up the relevant video and start it playing.
How do I download YouTube video to my android?
- Open the YouTube app and find the video you want to download.
- Play the video and tap the share button.
- Select ‘YouTube downloader’ from the share menu.
- Choose a format to download in – mp4 for a video or mp3 for an audio file.
- Tap download.
Why does Spotify stop playing on Android?
Re: Spotify Stops Playing Randomly. This issue can be caused by power saving tools. For MIUI powered phones: settings -> battery & performance -> power -> app battery saver -> Spotify -> no restrictions.
Will Spotify stop playing after a while?
Re: A way to automatically turn Spotify off after some time? if you have an iphone or apple product, you can go to clock, set a timer and under alarms scroll down to click “stop playing”. after the timer is done, your music will go off. however, there is no way if this is on a laptop.
How do I turn off Google Music?
- Go to Settings→Apps→Manage Apps.
- Go to the All tab.
- Scroll the list until you find Google Play Music.
- Tap the entry.
- On the screen which opens on the tap, you’ll find a button labeled Disable — push it.
Can I put parental controls on YouTube app?
Go to YouTube.com and sign in to the account your child uses for YouTube. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the screen, then click on the Restricted Mode button. Click On to enable Restricted Mode, then click Save to save your settings. Enable Restricted Mode on all the devices your child uses.
How do I lock my iPhone screen while watching a video?
1 Answer. You can use Guided Access to restrict access to a single app, and even ignore touch on certain (or all) parts of the screen. To enable, first go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Guided Access. Then once you’re in the app, just triple tap the home button.
How do I make YouTube screen smaller?
Make Your YouTube Screen Smaller. When you press “Ctrl-minus sign,” your browser shrinks everything on a Web page by a small increment and this is how to make your YouTube screen smaller. Press this key combination repeatedly on a YouTube page until the video is as small as you like it.
How do you get YouTube app to play in the background?
How to Play YouTube Videos in Background of Locked iPhone or iPad
- Open the YouTube app, then start playing the video you want to play in the background.
- Now press the Power / Lock / Sleep button quickly twice, the video should continue to play in the background while the device is locked.
Can you play audio only on YouTube?
Actually,it is impossible to play audio only in iOS YouTube App. But,if you’re only want to listen the audio,minimise the video and listen it by EarPods.You have to keep open the YouTube app. However, the only issue is that you cannot play every video. Only music videos play in the background.
How do I get YouTube to play in a small window?
Step 1: Open a video through the native YouTube app. Step 2: Press the Share button at the top of the screen and then choose the Floating YouTube app from the list. Step 3: Position or resize the floating YouTube window on your screen.
How can I download YouTube videos to watch offline on Android?
To make a YouTube video available offline, first you need to open the YouTube app on your Android or iOS smartphone or tablet. Visit the video file you want to download. Look for the Add to Offline icon below the video (alternatively you can click the context menu button and select Add to Offline option).
What is the best app to download YouTube videos for android?
How can I download YouTube videos on Android mobile?
How to download YouTube videos on Android using VidMate
- Launch the app and tap on the YouTube mobile site in the app.
- Search for the video you want to download and tap on the red download button on the content.
- Select the quality of your video and tap the “Download” option. Your video will start downloading.
How do I turn off Spotify on Android?
How to turn off Canvas videos in the Spotify Android app
- Open Spotify on your phone.
- Tap Your Library on the bottom navigation bar.
- Tap the settings icon in the top right corner.
- Scroll down and tap the toggle next to Canvas.
How do I make Spotify stop automatically playing?
For IOS devices you can do this:
- Enter the Clock app and go to Timer.
- Set the amount of time you’d like to hear music.
- On the Ringtone button select “Stop Playing” (It’s all the way to the bottom).
- Start the timer.
- Go to Spotify and start playing the playlist you want to hear.
- You can now lock your device.
Does Spotify have sleep mode?
Re: Sleep mode. Just use iPhone timer feature of the pre-installed clock app. And instead of setting a ringtone you can activate option “stop playing”. This works fine with Spotify.
Can I remove Google Play Music?
Google Play Music comes factory installed on Android phones and tablets. You won’t be able to remove it unless you root your device, and afterwards install an app management program like App2SD, which is also useful for a lot of other things. We can disable Google Play Music app and install a new music player.
How do I turn off Google Play on Android?
Go to Settings > Applications > All > Google Play Services > Tap Disable > Tap OK to confirm. Method 2. If you find the Disable checkbox is grayed out, please Go to Settings > Security > Device administrators > Disable Android Device Manager.
How do I turn off Google pay?
Turn Google Payments on or off
- Sign in to your Google Admin console.
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Apps Additional Google services.
- Click Google Payments.
- At the top right of the gray box, click Edit Service .
- To apply settings to all organizations, click On for everyone or Off for everyone, and then click Save.