On these phones, and most other Android devices, you’ll start out by long-pressing a blank, available space on your home screen — not on an icon or the app launcher.
Just hold your finger down on the screen.
Touch the Widgets option from the menu that pops up.
Where do I find widgets on my Samsung phone?
Touch and hold an empty area on a Home screen. Touch and hold a widget and drag to the preferred Home screen. For the widget to be successfully added, there must be sufficient space within the selected screen. If applicable, select additional options to activate widget.
Where are my widgets?
Press and hold an empty spot on any panel. Tap the Widgets icon at the bottom of the screen. Scroll right and left to find your widget.
How do I install widgets on Android?
How to: Install Widgets on Android devices
- Step 1: Press and hold your finger on your Home screen After holding for a couple of seconds, a menu will pop up at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 2: Select the “Widgets” option on that menu.
- Step 3: Scroll to the right until you reach the widget you want to install.
What are the best Android widgets?
The 11 Best Widgets for Your Android Home Screen
- Download: Google (Free)
- Download: Overdrop Weather (Free) | Overdrop Pro ($4)
- Download: Chronus (Free, in-app purchases available)
- Download: Google Keep (Free)
- Download: Calendar Widget: Month (Free, in-app purchases available)
- Download: TickTick (Free, subscription available)
Photo in the article by “International SAP & Web Consulting”