How to Effectively Remove Android Crapware
- Navigate to Settings. You can get to the settings menu either in your apps menu or, on most phones, by pulling down the notification drawer and tapping a button there.
- Select the Apps submenu.
- Swipe right to the All apps list.
- Select the app you wish to disable.
- Tap Uninstall updates if necessary.
- Tap Disable.
How do I delete factory installed apps Android?
To see if you can remove the app from your system, go to Settings > Apps & notifications and select the one in question. (Your phone’s settings app might look different, but look for an Apps menu.) If you see a button marked Uninstall then it means that the app can be deleted.
How do I delete apps that came with my phone Android?
Step by step instructions:
- Open the Play Store app on your device.
- Open the Settings menu.
- Tap on My apps & games.
- Navigate to the Installed section.
- Tap the app you want to remove. You may need to scroll to find the right one.
- Tap Uninstall.
How do I remove default apps from my Android phone?
How To Remove Default Apps In Android
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Apps.
- Select the app that is currently the default launcher for a certain file type.
- Scroll down to “Launch By Default”.
- Tap “Clear Defaults”.
How do I remove preinstalled apps from my Android without rooting?
As far as I know there is no way to remove google apps without rooting your android device but you can simply disable them. Go to Settings>Application Manager then select the app and Disable it. If you are mentioned about apps install on /data/app , you may directly remove them.