Tap More (the three vertical dots) at the top-right of the screen.
- Touch Settings.
- Scroll down to Site settings.
- Touch Pop-Ups to get to the slider that turns off pop-ups.
- Touch the slider button again to disable the feature.
- Touch the Settings cog.
Why am I getting ads on my Android home screen?
When you download certain Android apps from the Google Play app store, they sometimes push annoying ads to your smartphone. The first way to detect the issue is to download free app called AirPush Detector. AirPush Detector scans your phone to see which apps appear to use notification ad frameworks.
How do I get rid of ads on my Samsung home screen?
Step 2: Disable / Uninstall Apps That Bring Ads
- Go back to the Home screen, then tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings, then More tab.
- Tap Application Manager.
- Swipe to right once to choose All tab.
- Scroll up or down to look for the app you suspected of bringing ads to your notification bar.
- Tap the Disable button.
How do I stop ads from showing up on my phone?
Launch the browser, tap on the three dots at the top right of the screen, then choose Settings, Site Settings. Scroll down to Pop-ups and ensure the slider is set to Blocked.
How do I get rid of ads on my Android phone?
Pop-Up ads can appear at the worst possible moment. If you are using the default Chrome browser on your Android phone, you can easily get it to disable pop-up ads. Launch the browser, tap on the three dots and tap on Settings. Scroll down until you see Pop-ups and select it.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”