Connect your Android to your computer using a USB cable.
Use Windows Explorer to copy your music files to the Music folder on your device.
You can also use the excellent AirDroid to copy songs and other files over Wi-Fi without even connecting your phone to your computer.
You can then play music on your Android device.
How do I put music on my Android phone?
How to transfer music from your Windows PC to your Android phone
- Plug your phone into your PC via USB.
- On your phone, tap the USB notification.
- Tap the circle next to Transfer files (MTP).
- Launch another File Explorer window from your taskbar.
- Find the music files you would like to copy to your phone.
How do I download music from YouTube to my Android phone?
How to Download videos from YouTube to Android?
- Step 1 : Download and install Syncios YouTube Downloader for Android.
- Step 2 : Go to YouTube to find out the music or video you would like to download.
- Step 3 : Run the YouTube Downloader for Android, Click Video Downloader and paste the URL(s) on the first dialog.
How do I put music onto my Samsung phone?
Method 5 Using Windows Media Player
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy to your PC. Use the cable that came with your phone or tablet.
- Open Windows Media Player. You’ll find it in the.
- Click the Sync tab. It’s at the top-right corner of the window.
- Drag songs you want to sync to the Sync tab.
- Click Start Sync.
Where is music stored on Android?
On many devices, the Google Play music is stored on the location : /mnt/sdcard/Android/data/com.google.android.music/cache/music. This music is present on the said location in the form of mp3 files. But the mp3 files are not in the order.
How do I play music on Android?
Google Play™ Music – Android™ – Play Music Files
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Play Music . If unavailable, swipe up from the center of the display then tap Play Music .
- Tap the Menu icon (located in the upper-left).
- Tap Music Library .
- Tap any of the following tabs: Genres.
- Tap a song.
How do I download music to my Android?
- Get the Music Download Paradise Free app. If you don’t have the app installed on your Android device yet, you can download it from Google Play.
- Launch Music Download Paradise Free. Locate the app on your home screen or app drawer, and tap on it to launch.
- Search for a song.
- Play the song or download it.
How can I download music in my phone?
Load music onto your device using a USB cable
- Download and install Android File Transfer on your computer.
- If your screen is locked, unlock your screen.
- Connect your computer to your device using a USB cable.
- Locate music files on your computer and drag them into your device’s Music folder in Android File Transfer.
How can I download music from YouTube to my Samsung Galaxy?
Go to YouTube to find out the music or video you would like to download. Please click on share button under the YouTube video then copy URL(s) on the tab. 3. Run the YouTube Downloader for Samsung, Click Video Downloader and paste the URL(s) on the first dialog.
Can I convert YouTube to mp3 on my Android?
YouTube-MP3.org is a famous online service that you can use to save YouTube videos as MP3 files. Go to YouTube and copy the URL of the video you want to convert to MP3. Paste the link into the special field on the page. Click the Convert video button to save the track.
How do I play music on Samsung?
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Tap the Google folder.
- Tap Play Music.
- Tap the Menu icon (top left) and choose from the following: Listen Now. My Library. Playlists. Instant Mixes.
- Follow additional prompts, tabs, and settings in each section above to locate and play music.
How do I download music to my Samsung Galaxy Music Player?
Google Play™ Music – Android™ – Add a Song to a Music Playlist
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Play Music .
- Tap the Menu icon (located in the upper-left).
- Tap Music Library .
- From the Songs tab, tap the Menu icon (located next to the preferred song).
- Tap Add to playlist.
- Tap a playlist.
How do I put music on my Samsung Galaxy s9?
Double click on your device. Double click on the Phone folder or Card folder (if you have an SD card), depending on where you want to save your music. Step 4 : Find the song that you want to import to, copy and paste the music file from computer to the music folder on your Galaxy S9.
How do I play music stored on my Android phone?
To play music from an Android device, open the Sonos Controller App for Android, touch “This Mobile Device” from the Browse menu, and choose the music you want to play. Any audio file stored in the Music folder on your device is available for selection.
How do I find downloaded music on my Android?
How to find downloaded files on Android
- When you download e-mail attachments or Web files, they get placed in the “download” folder.
- Once the file manager opens, select “Phone files.”
- From the list of file folders, scroll down and select the “download” folder.
Where is music library on Android?
After you start the Play Music app o your Android, you see a screen similar to the one shown here. To view your music library, choose My Library from the navigation drawer. Your music library appears on the main Play Music screen. Touch a tab to view your music by categories such as Artists, Albums, or Songs.
What music player is best for Android?
Best Android Music Players
- Turn Up the Volume on These Android Music Apps. Music-loving Android users don’t suffer from a lack of choice when it comes to mobile music players for their smartphone.
- Google Play Music (Free)
- Apple Music (Free)
- Poweramp ($3.99)
- Musicolet (Free)
- BlackPlayer (Free)
- Phonograph (Free)
- Rocket Player.
What is the best free music player for Android?
The Best Free Offline Music Player Apps for Android
- AIMP. At first glance, AIMP looks a bit overly simplistic.
- Rocket Player.
- Pixel Player.
- Impulse Music Player.
- Shuttle Player.
What is the best music player for Android phones?
8 Best Android Music Players 2019
- Musicolet. Musicolet is an ad-free, lightweight music player with a lot of features.
- Phonograph Music Player.
- Pulsar Music Player.
- Pi Music player.
- BlackPlayer Music Player.
- n7player Music Player.
How can I download songs for free?
Using the web player
- Go to the Google Play Music web player.
- Click Menu Music Library.
- Click Albums or Songs.
- Hover over the song or album you want to download.
- Click More Download or Download album.
Where can I download songs for free?
Top 11 music download websites | 2019
- SoundCloud. SoundCloud is one of the popular music sites that lets you stream unlimited music and download songs for free.
- Internet Archive (Audio Archive)
How can I get free music offline on Android?
Top 8 Best Offline Music Apps for Android
- Spotify Music. When it comes to playing digital music, Spotify is the most prominent app of choice.
- SoundCloud – Music & Audio.
- Google Play Music.
- Deezer Music Player.
- Musicolet Music Player.
- Music Player Offline.
- iHeartRadio – Free Music.
How do I convert YouTube to mp3 on Android?
Simply, copy the YouTube link which you would want to download as a Mp3 file and paste it into the field provided. Click on “Convert to” without setting other options available. Click on “Download” to start downloading the music from YouTube to Android.
How do I convert YouTube to mp3 on my phone?
Your no. 1 YouTube to MP3 Converter
- Copy and paste the video link that you want to convert.
- Select “.mp3” in the format field.
- Click the “Start” button to initiate the conversion.
- When the conversion is done, download the file from the link provided.
What is the best YouTube to mp3 converter for Android?
Part 1. Best 10 YouTube to MP3 App for Android
- Flvto. You can convert YouTube music or videos to MP3 with Flvto on your Android smartphone in simple steps.
- Video to MP3 Downloader.
- Video to MP3 Converter.
- Peggo APK.
- Droid YouTube Downloader.
- Tube to MP3.
Where is Google music stored on s8?
3 Answers. In the settings of Google Play Music, if you have it set to cache on the external SD card, your cache location will be /external_sd/Android/data/com.google.android.music/files/music/ . If you have it use the internal storage, the path will be /sdcard/Android/data/com.google.android.music/files/music .
How can I listen to music on my phone?
Playing music or any other audio while on a phone call is easy:
- While on an active phone call, tap the Home button to get to the home screen.
- Open the Music app, find any song or podcast, and press play.
- Return to the phone call screen by tapping the green titlebar.
How do I play music from my SD card on my Android?
Go to Google Play Music’s settings, then under Downloading, tap on “Storage location.” Choose the external card as your new storage location. Immediately following your selection, any offline music files you had saved on your internal storage will be transferred to the external card.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”