Part 2 Enabling Gboard and Bitmoji
- Open Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Language and input.
- Tap Current keyboard.
- Tap CHOOSE KEYBOARDS.
- Enable both the Bitmoji keyboard and the Gboard keyboard.
- Set Gboard as your Android’s default keyboard.
- Restart your Android.
How do you add Bitmoji to your keyboard?
Adding the Bitmoji keyboard
- After downloading the Bitmoji app, head to Settings -> General -> Keyboard -> Keyboards and tap on “Add New Keyboard.”
- Select Bitmoji to automatically add it to your keyboards.
- Tap on Bitmoji in the Keyboards screen, then toggle “Allow Full Access” to on.
Can you get Bitmoji on Android?
Once you have the latest version of Gboard, Android users will then be able to get the Bitmoji app or download sticker packs from the Play Store. To get to the new features after you’ve downloaded them, just hit the emoji button on Gboard and then the sticker or Bimoji button.
How do I enable Bitmoji on my keyboard Galaxy s8?
- Open the Bitmoji app on your Android. The Bitmoji icon looks like a green-and-white, winking smiley emoji in a speech balloon.
- Tap the three vertical dots icon.
- Tap Settings on the menu.
- Tap Bitmoji Keyboard.
- Tap Enable Keyboard.
- Slide the Bitmoji Keyboard switch to On position.
- Tap Finish.
How do you get Bitmoji on Google keyboard?
Bitmoji for Gboard
- Download Gboard from the Play Store.
- Enable the keyboard from your Language Settings.
- Select Gboard as your Input Method.
- Select your Permissions Setting, then tap Done.
- In a messaging app, select Gboard as your keyboard.
- Tap the round smiley face icon, then tap Bitmoji.
- Tap ‘Set Up Bitmoji’ on the bottom and log in.
Photo in the article by “Travel comparator”