Part 2 Enabling Gboard and Bitmoji
- Open Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Language and input.
- Tap Current keyboard.
- Tap CHOOSE KEYBOARDS.
- Enable both the Bitmoji keyboard and the Gboard keyboard.
- Set Gboard as your Android’s default keyboard.
- Restart your Android.
How do you get Bitmoji on your keyboard?
Adding the Bitmoji keyboard
- After downloading the Bitmoji app, head to Settings -> General -> Keyboard -> Keyboards and tap on “Add New Keyboard.”
- Select Bitmoji to automatically add it to your keyboards.
- Tap on Bitmoji in the Keyboards screen, then toggle “Allow Full Access” to on.
How do you send Bitmoji text on Android?
- Open the Bitmoji app on your Android. The Bitmoji icon looks like a smiley emoji in a green speech bubble on your Apps list.
- Scroll down to see the newest Bitmoji.
- Swipe left and right to switch categories.
- Tap a Bitmoji.
- Select a messaging app.
- Select a contact.
- Review and edit your Bitmoji.
- Tap the Send button.
Can you get Bitmoji on Android?
Once you have the latest version of Gboard, Android users will then be able to get the Bitmoji app or download sticker packs from the Play Store. To get to the new features after you’ve downloaded them, just hit the emoji button on Gboard and then the sticker or Bimoji button.
Where is my Bitmoji keyboard?
To turn on the Bitmoji keyboard, begin by opening the Settings app. Tap General -> Keyboard -> Keyboards -> Add New Keyboard. Under “Third Party Keyboards,” tap Bitmoji to add Bitmoji to your list of keyboards. Next, tap Bitmoji in your list of keyboards and turn on the switch next to Allow Full Access.