Android: Forward Text Message
- Open the message thread that contains the individual message you would like to forward.
- While in the list of messages, tap and hold the message you wish to forward until a menu will appear at the top of the screen.
- Tap other messages you wish to forward along with this message.
- Tap the “Forward” arrow.
How do I forward a text message on Samsung?
Step 1: Tap the Messages icon on the home screen. Step 3: Tap and hold on the thread you wish to forward. Step 5: Enter in the name of the contact you wish to forward your message to. Step 6: Tap “Send” and then tap the back key (on the lower right of your device).
How do I forward text messages to another phone android?
Forward your text messages
- On your Android device, open the Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu Settings.
- Under Messages, turn on the forwarding you want: Forward messages to linked numbers—Tap, and then next to the linked number, check the box. Forward messages to email—Turn on to send text messages to your email.
How can I forward a text message?
Here’s how to find it and forward a text:
- Tap Messages to open it.
- Go to the text conversation that includes the message you want to forward.
- Tap and hold on the individual message you want to forward (the speech balloon with the message in it).
How do I divert messages from one number to another?
SMS Divert. You can divert your incoming SMS to any local Dialog number and IDD number or to any Email address as well. This can be a lifesaver if your phone is dying or you’re running out of credit. To use this service simply send DIV [mobile number to divert] and send it to 9010.
How do I forward text messages on Android?
Jack Wallen highlights two Android apps that allow you to easily forward calls and SMS — Simple Call Forwarding and SMS Forwarding.
- Open up the Google Play Store on your mobile.
- Search for “sms forwarding” (no quotes)
- Tap on the correct entry for the app.
- Tap Download.
- Tap Accept & download.
How do I forward text messages to my email on Android?
Forward text messages to email
- Open the text thread you want to forward.
- Select “Share” (or “Forward”) and select “Message.”
- Add an email address where you would normally add a phone number.
- Tap “Send.”
Can I forward text messages to another phone automatically Android?
So if you have both an Android phone and an iPhone, try using a third-party app like AutoForwardSMS on your Android phone. These apps allow Android’s SMS texts to be auto-forwarded to any other phone type, including iPhones. Many even forward your incoming text messages to your email address.
Can you forward text messages android?
Android: Forward Text Message. Forward a text message from your Android device to another person with these steps. While in the list of messages, tap and hold the message you wish to forward until a menu will appear at the top of the screen.
Can I forward text messages to another phone?
The first, and obvious, thing to do is to find the text message that you want to forward. Then you just tap and hold on that message showing on your phone’s display. Tap on a name and you can forward the message to them. If you want to forward the message to a new number or another contact, tap on “New Message.”
How do you forward a text message to another person?
1 – Tap and hold the message you’d like to forward until a menu pops up. 3 – Tap the forward-arrow located at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. 4 – Enter the recipient you wish to forward the message to, then send the message. 1 – Tap and hold the message you’d like to forward, then tap the Forward button.
How do I turn on text message forwarding?
If you attempt to enable text message forwarding but the activation code never shows up, here’s what you need to do:
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down to the Messages option and tap on it.
- Tap on Send & Receive.
- Enable an email address by tapping on it.
How do I forward all text messages?
Forward older text messages
- Touch and hold the message bubble that you want to forward, then tap More.
- Select any other text messages that you want to forward.
- Tap the Forward button and enter a recipient.
- Tap the Send button .
Can you auto forward text messages android?
From March 9, Google is forbidding apps which auto-forward text messages (SMS) to another MOBILE NUMBER. Auto Forward SMS has this function, and we need to make some drastic changes so the app can no longer automatically generate a text message from your phone.
How do you sync text messages from one phone to another?
Method 1 Using a Transfer App
- Download an SMS backup app on your first Android.
- Open the SMS backup app.
- Connect your Gmail account (SMS Backup+).
- Start the backup process.
- Set your backup location (SMS Backup & Restore).
- Wait for the backup to complete.
- Transfer the backup file to your new phone (SMS Backup & Restore).
How do you forward calls on an Android phone?
Forward calls using Android settings
- Open the Phone app.
- Touch the Action Overflow icon. On some phones, touch the Menu icon instead to see a list of commands.
- Choose Settings or Call Settings.
- Choose Call Forwarding.
- Choose one of the following options:
- Set the forwarding number.
- Touch Enable or OK.
How do I automatically forward text messages to my email on Android?
How to Forward Texts Messages to Email on Android
- Open your Messages app and select the conversation containing the messages you want to forward.
- Tap the message(s) you want to forward and hold until more options appear.
- Select the Forward option.
- Enter the email address you want to send the texts to.
- Tap Send.
How do I extract text messages from my Android?
- Step 1 Download and Install Android Manager on PC or Mac. Click on download button above to save the application on your computer.
- Step 2 Connect Android Phone to Computer.
- Step 3 Select Text Messages You Need to Transfer.
- Step 4 Transfer Selected Messages from Android to Computer.
Can you forward an entire text message thread?
Open the Messages app, then open the thread with messages you’d like to forward. Tap and hold a message until a black bubble with “Copy” and “More…” buttons pops up, then tap “More.” Tap a circle to select a specific message, or tap them all to select the entire thread. (Sorry, folks—there’s no “Select All” button.
Is there a way to forward text messages to email?
Just enter your forwarding information and everything should go swimmingly. For iPhone: To get all your incoming texts sent to your email inbox, go to Settings>Messages>Recieve At and then choose Add An Email at the bottom. Enter the address you’d like texts to be forwarded to, and voila!
How do I forward a text message on my Samsung Galaxy s9?
How to Forward Text Message on Samsung Galaxy S9
- From the Home screen, swipe the app list up.
- Swipe over to the screen with the “Messages” app, then tap the icon to open it.
- Select the message thread that contains the individual message you want to forward.
- Tap and hold your finger on the message you wish to forward.
- A “Message options” menu will appear.
How do I forward my text messages to Gmail?
How to forward SMS and missed calls on Android to your Gmail
- Step 1: Download and install SMS2Gmail from the Android marketplace.
- Step 2: Press the option labeled Gmail address and enter your Gmail username. Repeat this process for your Gmail password.
- Step 3: Set up an activation code by pressing the option labeled Activation keyword.
How do I forward a text message on my Samsung Galaxy 8?
How To Forward Text Message On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus
- Go to the Home screen;
- Tap on Apps;
- Launch the Messages app;
- Identify and select the message thread with the message you need to forward;
- Tap and hold on that particular text message;
- From the Message Options context menu that will show up, select Forward;
Can I forward text messages to another phone automatically iPhone?
A sneaky way to have text messages from iPhone automatically forward text messages to another phone at the same time, is to set up ‘Text Message Forwarding’. This only works if both iPhones are logged in to the same Apple ID though. Here’s how to set it up: Go to Settings > Messages > Text Message Forwarding.
Can you forward text messages from iPhone to android?
Tap and enter a contact. Then tap to send. If you’re talking about forwarding SMS and MMS messages in the same way you can forward calls to a different number, you’ll have to ask your cellular carrier about that. If you can, iMessages would not be forwarded.
How do I transfer text messages from my Android?
Save Android text messages to computer
- Launch Droid Transfer on your PC.
- Open Transfer Companion on your Android phone and connect via USB or Wi-Fi.
- Click the Messages header in Droid Transfer and select a message conversation.
- Choose to Save PDF, Save HTML, Save Text or Print.
How do I sync messages between two Android phones?
- Download Droid Transfer 1.34 and Transfer Companion 2.
- Connect your Android device (quick start guide).
- Open the “Messages” tab.
- Create a backup of your messages.
- Disconnect the phone, and connect the new Android device.
- Choose which messages to transfer from the backup to the phone.
- Hit “Restore”!
How do you sync messages on android?
How to sync text messages to an email account on an Android
- Open Email.
- Press Menu.
- Touch Settings.
- Touch the Exchange email address.
- Touch More (this many not be available in all devices).
- Select or clear the check box for SMS Sync.