Part 1. Extract/Restore Data from Corrupted Android SD card
- Step 1: Connect the SD card to PC.
- Step 2: Run SD card recovery software and scan the card.
- Step 3: Check found SD card data.
- Step 4: Restore SD card data.
- Step 1: Connect Android SD card to your PC.
- Step 1: Connect/insert the Android SD card to your PC.
Can you fix a corrupted micro SD card?
When your SD card is damaged or corrupted and becomes inaccessible, you can repair it with the CMD command or another Windows built-in tool. After being able to access the card again, you can use EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard to scan for lost data and retrieve lost files successfully.
How do I fix a corrupted micro SD card Android?
Perform a chkdsk
- Connect your Android device to your PC and mount it as a disk drive (i.e. mass storage mode).
- On your PC, open My Computer and take note of the drive letter that’s assigned to your Android device’s sd card.
- On your PC, click on Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Command Prompt.
Why is my phone not reading my SD card?
Answer. Your SD Card can have damaged lead or pins so your memory card not detected in mobile. If examination doesn’t detect any damage, get the card scanned for reading errors. After the reset of my phone (SD Card was in it during the reset) the sd card cannot be detected in any device.
How do you fix a corrupted SD card?
Repair corrupted Pen Drive or SD card using CMD
- Connect the corrupted pen drive or SD card to your computer.
- Hover your mouse over the Start button and Right-click.
- Click Command Prompt (Admin).
- Type diskpart and press Enter.
- Type list disk and press Enter.
- Type select disk <the number of your disk> and press Enter.
Photo in the article by “International SAP & Web Consulting”