How to Unzip Files on Android
- Go to the Google Play Store and install Files by Google.
- Open Files by Google and locate the ZIP file you want to unzip.
- Tap the file you want to unzip.
- Tap Extract to unzip the file.
- Tap Done.
- All of the extracted files are copied to the same location as the original ZIP file.
How do you extract a ZIP file?
Zip and unzip files
- To unzip a single file or folder, open the zipped folder, then drag the file or folder from the zipped folder to a new location.
- To unzip all the contents of the zipped folder, press and hold (or right-click) the folder, select Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
How do I download ZIP files on Android?
If you’ve downloaded all files as a Zip file and have the Winzip app installed, you’ll be given the option to open the zip with it. With Winzip you can open the files for preview by tapping on them or you can extract the files from the zip file in a desired location.
What app can I use to open a zip file?
WInZip, a popular Windows app, has come to iOS, allowing users to easily open ZIP files and view its contents on the go.
Open ZIP files on iOS with WinZip
- When you tap on the attachment to open it, you will be presented with a default method for opening it.
- Select WinZip from the list of apps.
How do I unzip files for free?
Open File Explorer, and find the zipped folder.
- To unzip the entire folder, right-click to select Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
- To unzip a single file or folder, double-click the zipped folder to open it. Then, drag or copy the item from the zipped folder to a new location.
Photo in the article by “International SAP & Web Consulting”