To drop a pin on Google Maps when using an Android device:
- Open the Google Maps app.
- Either search for an address or scroll around the map until you find the location you want.
- Long-press on the screen to drop a pin.
- The address or location will pop up at the bottom of the screen.
How do I drop a pin on Samsung Galaxy s8?
Tap and hold the spot where you want to drop a pin until you see the pin appear under your finger.
- You can drop a pin on Google Maps with a “long tap.”
- Tap the info box at the bottom of the screen to see more options for using your dropped pin.
- Drop a pin in your browser with just a click.
How do you drop a pin on Samsung?
Step 2: You will need to drop a pin to share your location. To do this simply hold your finger down on the area of the map you want to drop a pin on. Once you have dropped the pin you will notice a red pin appears and the address of the pin location.
How do you send your location on Android?
HOW TO SEND YOUR LOCATION TO A FRIEND ON AN ANDROID PHONE
- Long-press your current location on the map. To see your current location, tap the Location icon in the lower right corner of the Maps app screen.
- Tap the card, and then tap the Share icon.
- Choose the app to share the location.
- Use the selected app to complete the process of sending your location to someone else.
How do I drop a pin on Google Maps desktop?
How To Pin Point Multiple Locations On Google Maps
- Make sure you’re signed in – you can do so by clicking the Login button in the top-right corner.
- In the top left corner, next to the search box, click the menu icon to expand the menu.
- Click “Your Places”, “Maps” and then click “Create Map” to edit your map.
- A new window will pop up.
Photo in the article by “International SAP & Web Consulting”