How to install Android apps from Google Play
- Tap the Apps icon in the bottom-right of the home screen.
- Swipe left and right until you find the Play Store icon.
- Tap the magnifying glass in the top-right, type in the name of the app you’re looking for, and tap the magnifying glass in the bottom right.
How do you download an app?
How to download apps and games from the App Store in iOS 10 and older
- Tap the app or game you wish to purchase or download for free.
- Tap Get if it is free, or the price of the app if it is paid.
- Tap Install or Buy when the icon switches.
- Enter your Password or use Touch ID when prompted.
- Wait for the download to finish.
How do I download an app on my Samsung Galaxy?
How to download apps from Galaxy Apps
- Tap Install if you wish to install the app.
- Enter your Samsung account password, if prompted.
- Tap Accept and Download, once you’ve read over the app’s terms and conditions.
- Tap Open once the app has downloaded.
How do you download on Android?
Download a file
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Go to the webpage where you want to download a file.
- Touch and hold what you want to download, then tap Download link or Download image. On some video and audio files, tap Download .
Photo in the article by “US Department of Defense, Photo Essay.”