You could try going to Settings/Apps/All (or the App Manager), selecting the keyboard you’re using, and tapping Clear Data.
“Just press and hold on the word in your predictive text bar.”
How do I delete a word from predictive text?
Go to phone settings, followed by Language and input. Select Samsung Keyboard from the list of keyboards. Tap “Predictive text”, followed by “Clear personal data”. Tapping this will remove all the new words that your keyboard has learned over time.
How do I delete a word from my Android dictionary?
Delete Learned Words From a Google Device
- Next, tap “Languages & input“.
- On the “Languages & input” screen, tap “Virtual keyboard“.
- Tap “Gboard“, which is now the default keyboard on Google devices.
- Tap “Dictionary” on the “Gboard keyboard settings” screen and then tap “Delete learned words“.
How do I delete learned words on Galaxy s9?
How To Remove Words From Dictionary On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
- Launch an app that gets you to the Samsung Keyboard.
- Then begin typing the word you want to remove.
- Keep typing until it appears in the suggestion bar.
- Once you see it, tap it and hold.
How do I clear my Samsung keyboard history?
However, if you want to clear your Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini entire typing history, follow the instructions below:
- Open your Settings application.
- Navigate to Language and Input.
- Tap the Gear icon next to the Samsung Keyboard option.
- Tap Predictive text.
- Scroll down and tap Clear personal data.
How do I delete predictive text on Android?
Clear Personalized Data
- > General Management.
- Tap on Language & Input.
- Tap on Samsung Keyboard.
- Tap on Reset Settings.
- Tap on Clear Personalised Data.
- Note: If you don’t want to show predictive words anymore you can switch the predictive text option off.
- Tap on Reset Keyboard Settings.
How do you delete AutoFill on Android?
Method 1 Deleting Autofill Form Data
- Open Chrome on your Android. It’s the round red, yellow, green, and blue icon labeled “Chrome” on your home screen.
- Tap ⁝.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Autofill and payments.
- Side the “Autofill forms” switch to the.
- Tap Addresses.
- Tap your name.
- Delete any data you don’t want saved.
How do I change the dictionary on my Android?
Select ‘Android keyboard settings’. After that, scroll down until you see a tab that says ‘Personal dictionary’ and select that. Select the language you use to text, and then find the word you want to change/delete from your autocorrect settings.
How do I delete word history?
How to Disable the Recent Documents List in Word
- Open any Word document. Click File > Options.
- Go to the Word Options dialog > Select the Advanced tab > Locate the Display section.
- To disable the display of recent documents, set the Show this number of Recent Documents option to zero. Click OK.
How do you change words on Android?
Here’s how to set up text expansions:
- Go to Settings -> Language & input -> tap on the settings icon for Google Keyboard.
- Tap on Personal dictionary.
- Tap the ‘+’ icon in the top right.
- Enter a long phrase and your shortcut text.
How do I remove suggested words from SwiftKey?
Open your SwiftKey app. Tap ‘Typing’ Tap ‘Typing & Autocorrect’ Uncheck ‘Auto insert prediction’ and/or ‘Autocorrect’
How do I clear my Google Keyboard history?
Method 1 Clearing the Samsung Keyboard History
- Open your Samsung phone or tablet’s Settings.
- Tap Language and input.
- Scroll down and tap Samsung keyboard.
- Make sure ″Predictive text″ is set to On.
- Scroll down and tap Clear personal data or Reset Settings.
- Confirm the deletion.
How do I remove a word from search results?
To do this, all you have to do is add the word to the search box, and place a ‘minus’ symbol directly before it. Make sure that there is ‘no space’ between the minus symbol and the word you want removed from the search results.
How do you delete text history on Android?
Delete text messages
- On your Android device, open the Voice app .
- Open the tab for Messages .
- Tap the conversation.
- Touch and hold the message you want to remove.
- In the top right, tap Delete .
- Tap Delete to confirm.
How do you clear a Samsung phone?
- Open the App menu on your Samsung Galaxy. It’s a menu of all the apps installed on your device.
- Tap the. icon on the menu.
- Scroll down and tap Backup and reset. This option will open your phone’s reset menu.
- Tap Factory data reset. This will open a new page.
- Tap RESET DEVICE.
- Tap ERASE EVERYTHING.
How do you delete history on Samsung Galaxy s7?
- From any Home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Tap Chrome.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Scroll to ‘ADVANCED,’ then tap Privacy.
- In the upper left corner, tap CLEAR BROWSING DATA.
- Choose one of the following: Clear the cache. Clear cookies, site data. Clear browsing history.
- Tap Clear.
How do I change my Android keyboard back to normal?
How to change the keyboard on your Android phone
- Download and install new keyboard from Google Play.
- Go to your Phone Settings.
- Find and tap Languages and input.
- Tap on current keyboard under Keyboard & input methods.
- Tap on choose keyboards.
- Tap on the new keyboard (such as SwiftKey) you would like to set as default.
How do I take predictive text off my Samsung?
To disable this feature:
- From the Home-screen, press Menu button > Settings.
- Go to the My Device tab and scroll to Language and input.
- Tap on Samsung Keyboard.
- Turn off “Predictive Text”
How do I turn off predictive text on my Samsung Galaxy 8?
How To Turn OFF Predictive Text On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus
- Make sure your smartphone is on.
- Choose the Settings option.
- Click Language & Input option.
- Click “On” for the Samsung Keyboard option.
- Click “On” for Predictive Text.
How do you delete suggestions on Android?
Method 2 Disabling Trending Searches in the Google App
- Open the Google app on your Android. It’s the multicolored ″G″ typically found on the home screen or in the app drawer.
- Tap the ≡ menu. It’s at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Autocomplete.
- Slide the switch to the Off.
How do you delete Google searches on Android?
Delete all activity
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google Google Account.
- At the top, tap Data & personalization.
- Under “Activity and timeline,” tap My Activity.
- To the right of the search bar, tap More Delete activity by.
- Below “Delete by date,” tap the Down arrow All time.
- Tap Delete.
How do I delete all data from my Android phone?
Go to Settings > Backup & reset. Tap Factory data reset. On the next screen, tick the box marked Erase phone data. You can also choose to remove data from the memory card on some phones – so be careful what button you tap on.
How do you change words on Samsung?
- Tap the Apps icon from the Home screen.
- Tap Settings, then tap General management.
- Tap Language and input.
- Scroll down to “Keyboards and input methods” and tap Samsung keyboard.
- Under “Smart typing,” tap Predictive text.
- Tap the Predictive text switch to On.
How do I replace text messages on my Samsung?
Samsung Galaxy S8 text shortcuts – Tip
- Open the app menu and then the settings.
- Scroll down and select “General administration” and then “Language and input”
- Tap “On-Screen Keyboard” and then “Samsung Keyboard”
- Tap “Text Recognition” and continue with “Text-Shortcuts”.
- You can now create a new app shortcut using the “Add” button.
- Tap “Add” to save it.
How do I change the words on my phone?
His or her phone can enable typing/ texting shortcuts.
- Step 1: Adding Shortcuts.
- Click on “General.”
- Scroll down and click on “Keyboard.”
- Scroll down and click on “Add New Shortcut”
- In the “Shortcut” box type in what word you want to use.
- In the “Phrase” box think of fun words or replacement words.
How do I delete words from my Android search?
- Step 1: Make sure you have the latest update to the Android Google search app installed.
- Step 2: In the Google search app, long-press on any search term you want to delete.
- Step 3: Press the “Yes” button to remove the term from your search history.
How do I clear my search bar?
Clear your history
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click History History.
- On the left, click Clear browsing data.
- From the drop-down menu, select how much history you want to delete.
- Check the boxes for the info you want Chrome to clear, including “browsing history.”
- Click Clear data.
How do I remove learned words from Google?
To remove all the words from Gboard, follow the steps:
- Go to Gboard settings; either from Phone settings – Language and input – Gboard or from Gboard itself by tapping the icon on the top left of the keyboard, followed by settings.
- In the Gboard settings, go to Dictionary.
- You will see an option “Delete learned words”.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”