Can you delete books from Kindle app?
Choose Remove From Device to delete the book from the iPad.
If you want to permanently delete a book from your Kindle collection stored in the Amazon cloud, log into your account on the company’s site and go to the Manage Your Content and Devices page.
How do I permanently delete books from my Kindle app?
To permanently delete books from the Kindle Cloud and your Amazon Kindle Library:
- On your computer, open Amazon.com in a web browser and log in to your account.
- Hover your mouse over Account & Lists at the top. This will show a drop down menu.
- From that menu, select Manage Your Content and Devices.
How do I delete books from my Kindle library?
If you want to remove the book permanently you can do that as well. Sign into the Amazon account you have linked with your Kindle and go to “Manage Your Content and Devices.” You should be looking at a list of your purchases. Find the book you want to delete and click the “…” button on the left side of the title.
How do I remove Kindle app from Android?
Option 1: Delete apps in settings
- Open Settings on your device.
- Tap on Apps or Application manager.
- Tap on the app you want to remove. You may need to scroll to find the right one.
- Tap Uninstall.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”