How to Record 60-SECOND Snapchat Videos
- Open Snapchat.
- Go to the camera screen. Tap and hold the circularly shaped recording icon at the bottom of the screen to record a 60 seconds video.
- When your video is recorded, the 10 seconds long segments of it will be displayed in a bar at the bottom.
- Edit the video through the various tools available.
How do I record continuously on Snapchat?
All you need to do is tap and hold the circular Record button, and keep holding it for up to 60 seconds. Snapchat will split the footage into 10-second segments, which you can edit individually, though your recording will play continuously when you send it to your friends or add it to your Story.
How do I make Snapchat record automatically?
1.Open settings on your phone and go to “General”.
- Go to “Accessibility.
- Tap on “Assistive Touch”.
- Turn Assistive Touch on and then Create New Gesture.
- Press and hold down with one finger in the middle of the screen to let it record your touch.
- Save the gesture under whatever name you like.
How do you take a Snapchat video without holding down the button?
The latest Snapchat beta app (version 10.27.0.18) lets users take up to 60 seconds of video without having to hold down the record button during the duration of the recording. To activate the feature, users press the record button, then drag downward, and simply let go.
How do I make my snaps longer?
- Open Snapchat. It’s a yellow app that contains a ghost logo.
- Snap a photo. Tap the larger, open circle at the bottom center of the screen to do so.
- Tap the Timer icon. It’s in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Select a duration.
- Tap anywhere on your photo.
- Tap the “Send to” button.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”