How do I connect my camera to my phone?
Connect your camera directly to an Android phone using Wi-Fi
- Enable the hotspot function in your Android phone, i.e., you set up a Wi-Fi network on your Android phone.
- Connect the camera to the Android phone’s hotspot-enabled Wi-Fi network.
- You should now have a direct connection between the phone and the camera, and be able to use FLIR Tools Mobile.
How do you connect your camera to WiFi?
Canon Digital Camera WiFi Connection
- Download and install Canon Camera Connect from the app store of your smartphone.
- Turn your camera on and press the Menu button.
- Select Settings (the wrench icon), then Wi-Fi/NFC to Enable the feature.
- When prompted, enter a nickname for your wireless network, then select OK.
How can I use my Android phone as a remote camera?
Method 2 Using the IP Webcam App
- Download and install IP Webcam to the Android device you’ll be using as a security camera.
- Open the app.
- Scroll down the screen and tap “Start server.”
- Position your device in the location you want to monitor.
- Open a browser on your computer.
How do I use my iPhone as a WiFi camera?
Connecting to the Camera from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- Tap the Settings icon in the Home screen.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Enable Wi-Fi.
- Press the button to which WIRELESS COMMUNICATION has been assigned or select WIRELESS COMMUNICATION in the camera menus.
- Select the desired camera.
- Wait until the connection is established.
- Launch the FUJIFILM Camera Remote app.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”