Method 2 Using Windows
- Plug your Android device into your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the Notification Panel on your Android.
- Tap the “USB” option.
- Select “File transfer,” “Media transfer,” or “MTP.”
- Wait while the drivers are installed.
- Open the “Computer/This PC” window.
- Double-click the Android device.
Move files by USB
- Unlock your Android device.
- With a USB cable, connect your device to your computer.
- On your device, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
- When you’re done, eject your device from Windows.
Follow these steps to set up Internet tethering:
- Connect the phone to a computer or laptop by using the USB cable.
- Open the Settings app.
- Choose More, and then choose Tethering & Mobile Hotspot.
- Place a check mark by the USB Tethering item.
Part 2 Transferring Files
- Connect your Android to your Mac via USB.
- Unlock your Android’s screen.
- Swipe down to open the Android Notification Panel.
- Tap the USB option in the Notification Panel.
- Tap “File transfer” or “MTP.”
- Click the Go menu and select “Applications.”
- Double-click “Android File Transfer.”
How do I get my computer to recognize my phone?
Fix – Windows 10 doesn’t recognize Android phone
- On your Android device open Settings and go to Storage.
- Tap the more icon in the top right corner and choose USB computer connection.
- From the list of options select Media device (MTP).
- Connect your Android device to your computer, and it should be recognized.
How do I mirror my Android screen to my computer?
How to mirror Android screen To PC via USB [ApowerMirror] –
- Download and Install ApowerMirror on your Windows and Android device.
- Enable USB Debugging in developer options.
- Connect the device to PC via USB ( Allow USB debugging prompt on your Android)
- Open the app and tap “START NOW” on the permission to capture screen.
How do I enable USB debugging on Android from PC?
Enable USB Debugging without Touching Screen
- Click the mouse to unlock your phone and turn on USB debugging on Settings.
- Connect the broken phone to computer and the phone will be recognized as external memory.
How do I connect my Samsung phone to my computer?
Samsung Galaxy S4™
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy S4 to the computer using the USB cable.
- Touch Apps.
- Scroll to and touch Settings.
- Touch More Networks.
- Touch Tethering and Mobile hotspot.
- Touch USB tethering.
- The phone is now tethered.
- On the computer, wait for the device drivers to install then click Home network.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”