How do I transfer files from my computer to my phone without USB?
Move files by USB
- Download and install Android File Transfer on your computer.
- Open Android File Transfer.
- Unlock your Android device.
- With a USB cable, connect your device to your computer.
- On your device, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
How do I transfer photos from Android phone to computer without USB?
Using USB cable
- Turn on USB debugging in “Settings” on your phone. Connect your Android to PC via USB cable.
- Choose the proper USB connection method.
- Then, the computer will recognize your Android and display it as a removable disk.
- Drag your wanted photos from the removable disk to the computer.
How do I connect my phone to my computer via USB?
To connect your device to a computer via USB:
- Use the USB Cable that came with your phone to connect the phone to a USB port on your computer.
- Open the Notifications panel and tap the USB connection icon .
- Tap the connection mode you want to use to connect to the PC.
How can I use my phone as a USB speaker for PC without Internet?
Step 1: Connect your Android phone with PC via USB. Step 2: Go to additional Wi-Fi network settings on your phone. Step 3: Turn on USB tethering and connect to your mobile network. Step 4: Open SoundWire server on your PC and allow both private and public network access to the server software.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”