How to Close Background Apps in Android
- Launch the recent applications menu.
- Find the application(s) you want to close on the list by scrolling up from the bottom.
- Tap and hold on the application and swipe it to the right.
- Navigate to the Apps tab in settings if your phone’s still running slow.
Should you close apps on Android?
When it comes to force closing apps on your Android device, the good news is, you don’t need to do it. Much like Apple’s iOS operating system, Google’s Android is now so well designed that apps you’re not using aren’t draining battery life like they used to.
How do I close the apps on my Samsung?
Method 3 Closing Background Apps
- Go to the home screen of your Samsung Galaxy.
- Open Task Manager (Smart Manager on the Galaxy S7). Galaxy S4: Press and hold the Home button on your device.
- Tap End. It’s located next to each running app.
- Tap on OK when prompted. Doing so confirms that you want to close the app or apps..
How do you close apps on Samsung Galaxy s9?
How to Close Apps on the Galaxy S9
- Tap the Recent Apps key, which is left of the home button on your screen (shown above)
- Scroll up or down to see what’s running and open.
- Swipe from the left or right to close apps.
- Swipe it off the screen to close it.
- This will clear the app.
How do I turn off background apps on Android?
To disable background activity for an app, open up Settings and go to Apps & Notifications. Within that screen, tap on See all X apps (where X is the number of apps you have installed – Figure A). Your listing of all apps is but a tap away. Once you’ve tapped the offending app, tap the Battery entry.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”