How do I clear my keyboard history?
Method 1 Clearing the Samsung Keyboard History
- Open your Samsung phone or tablet’s Settings.
- Tap Language and input.
- Scroll down and tap Samsung keyboard.
- Make sure ″Predictive text″ is set to On.
- Scroll down and tap Clear personal data or Reset Settings.
- Confirm the deletion.
How do I remove words from autocorrect Android?
Go to Gboard settings; either from Phone settings – Language and input – Gboard or from Gboard itself by tapping the icon on the top left of the keyboard, followed by settings. In the Gboard settings, go to Dictionary. You will see an option “Delete learned words”. Tap this to remove all the learned words.
How do I clear my keyboard history s9?
Clear Personalized Data
- > General Management.
- Tap on Language & Input.
- Tap on Samsung Keyboard.
- Tap on Reset Settings.
- Tap on Clear Personalised Data.
- Note: If you don’t want to show predictive words anymore you can switch the predictive text option off.
- Tap on Reset Keyboard Settings.
How do I reset my predictive text?
To reset your keyboard dictionary, head into your iPhone’s settings and tap on General. Scroll down till you see Reset and tap on Reset Keyboard Dictionary. You’ll then be prompted to enter your passcode (if you have one set) and then have the option to fully reset the predictive words from showing up.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”