In the app’s Application info menu, tap Storage and then tap Clear Cache to clear the app’s cache.
To clear cached data from all apps, go to Settings > Storage and tap Cached data to clear the caches of all the apps on your phone.
How do I free up internal storage on my Android?
To pick from a list of photos, videos, and apps that you haven’t used recently:
- Open your device’s Settings app.
- Tap Storage.
- Tap Free up space.
- To pick something to delete, tap the empty box on the right. (If nothing is listed, tap Review recent items.)
- To delete the selected items, at the bottom, tap Free up.
How do I clean up my phone storage?
In order to do this:
- Go to the Settings Menu;
- Click on Apps;
- Find the All tab;
- Choose an app that is taking up a lot of space;
- Click the button Clear Cache. If you’re running Android 6.0 Marshmallow on your device then you’ll need to click on Storage and then Clear Cache.
How do I clear my system storage?
Step 2: Clear app data
- Tap Settings > General > iPhone Storage.
- At the bottom of the screen you’ll see your apps, arranged by the amount of storage they take up.
- Take a look at the entry for Documents & Data.
- Tap Delete App, confirm, then head to the App Store (or your Purchased list) and re-download it.
How do I free up space on my Samsung phone?
- Open your Galaxy’s Settings app. Swipe down from the top of your screen, and tap the.
- Tap Device maintenance on the Settings menu.
- Tap Storage.
- Tap the CLEAN NOW button.
- Tap one of the file types under the USER DATA heading.
- Select all the files that you want to delete.
- Tap DELETE.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”