How to change the keyboard on your Android phone
- Download and install new keyboard from Google Play.
- Go to your Phone Settings.
- Find and tap Languages and input.
- Tap on current keyboard under Keyboard & input methods.
- Tap on choose keyboards.
- Tap on the new keyboard (such as SwiftKey) you would like to set as default.
How do I change the keyboard on my phone?
Tap Settings, scroll down to the Personal section, then tap Language & input. Just tap Default to swap keypads in Android. Scroll down again to the Keyboards & Input Methods heading for a list of all the keyboards installed on your Android device, with active keyboard checked on the left.
How do I change the Samsung keyboard on Google keyboard?
To switch to the Google Keyboard just follow these simple steps:
- Open the Google Play Store app on your phone and search for Google Keyboard.
- Install Google Keyboard.
- Open Settings on your smartphone then in the Personal section tap on Language & Input.
How can I customize my keyboard?
How to add a built-in keyboard
- Launch Settings from your Home screen.
- Tap on the General button.
- Swipe up to scroll down the menu.
- Tap on Keyboard.
- Tap on the Keyboards button.
- Tap on Add New Keyboard.
- Swipe up to scroll down the list of options.
- Tap on the keyboard you want to select.
How do I change my Samsung keyboard?
How to change the keyboard on the Samsung Galaxy S7
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to pull down the Notification Shade.
- Tap the Settings button in the top right corner of your screen.
- Swipe up to scroll down.
- Tap Language and input.
- Tap Default keyboard.
- Tap set up input methods.
Photo in the article by “International SAP & Web Consulting”