- Open the Phone app .
- Press and hold “1” to call your voicemail.
- Enter your PIN and press “#”.
- Press “*” for the menu.
- Press “4” to change settings.
- Press “1” to change your greeting.
- Follow the recorded instructions.
How do I change my voicemail message on my Samsung phone?
To change or record your voicemail greeting:
- From your wireless phone, press and hold 1 or the Voicemail key.
- If you have AT&T Wireless Home Phone, dial 1 from your connected home phone.
- Enter your voicemail password if prompted.
- In the Main Menu, press 4 for Personal Options.
- Press 3 to Change Greetings.
How do you change your voicemail message?
- From the Home screen, tap the Phone icon .
- Tap Voicemail then tap Greeting (upper-left). Greeting is located in the top-left corner of screen.
- Tap Custom to record a greeting. Enabled when a checkmark is present.
- Tap Record to begin recording the custom greeting message.
- Tap Stop to end recording then tap Save.
How do I set up a voicemail box on my Samsung?
Step 1 of 6
- From the home screen, tap Phone.
- Tap the Visual Voicemail Icon. Note: Alternately, you can set up voicemail by pressing and holding the number 1 key.
- Tap START.
- Tap OK.
- Visual Voicemail is now ready for use.
- View the Access voicemail tutorial for tips to manage your voicemail.
Photo in the article by “Help smartphone”