On your Android phone, choose “Settings”.
Then scroll down and choose the option “Home screen” > “Theme”.
There should be some home theme provided by the manufacturer.
Tap it and then press the button “Apply”.
How do I change my theme?
Download and add a Chrome theme
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- Under “Appearance,” click Themes. You can also go to the gallery by visiting Chrome Web Store Themes.
- Click the thumbnails to preview different themes.
- When you find a theme you’d like to use, click Add to Chrome.
How do you get themes on Android?
Method 1 Using a Custom Launcher
- Open the Play Store. It’s the multicolored triangle app on the home screen or in the app drawer.
- Search for launcher .
- Tap a launcher to view its homepage.
- Tap INSTALL.
- Tap OPEN.
- Open the launcher’s Themes app.
- Browse for a theme.
- Tap a theme to view a preview.
How can I customize my Android phone?
The directions below should apply no matter who made your Android phone: Samsung, Google, Huawei, Xiaomi, etc.
- Transfer Your Contacts, Apps, and Other Data.
- Replace Your Home Screen with a Launcher.
- Install a Better Keyboard.
- Add Widgets to Your Home Screens.
- Download Wallpaper.
- Set Up Default Apps.
- Customize Your Lock Screen.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”