How do I set my SD card as default storage on Android?
How to use SD card as internal storage on Android?
- Put the SD card on your Android phone and wait for it to get detected.
- Now, open Settings.
- Scroll down and go to the Storage section.
- Tap the name of your SD card.
- Tap the three vertical dots on the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap Storage Settings.
- Choose format as internal option.
How do I change my download settings on Android?
Click Show advanced settings and scroll down to the “Downloads” section. Adjust your download settings: To change the default download location, click Change and select where you’d like your files to be saved.
How do I change storage location on Android?
Change Default Storage Location
- 1 From the Home screen, tap Apps > Camera.
- 2 Tap Camera settings.
- 3 Scroll to and tap Storage location.
- 4 Tap Memory card to change the default save location. Note: Photos and videos taken using certain camera modes will be saved to the device regardless of the storage location settings.
How do I set my SD card as default storage on Samsung Galaxy s8?
How to move apps to your SD card
- Open Settings.
- Scroll down, tap on Apps.
- Scroll to find the app you want to move to the SD card and tap it.
- Tap on Storage.
- Under “Storage used” tap Change.
- Tap the radio button next to SD card.
- On the next screen, tap Move and wait for the process to complete.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”