Some feature phones have the ability to block calls, but it depends on the model.
Check the manual for instructions on your specific phone.
If you have a Straight Talk Android or Symbian smartphone you can use the phone’s menus to block calls or use a third-party app to block texts.
Can you block a number with straight talk?
Hi koolbreeze. We regret to inform you that all Straight Talk phones do not have the feature to block phone numbers. To stop receiving unwanted calls or text messages, you may have your phone number changed.
How do you block a number on Android?
Here we go:
- Open the Phone app.
- Tap the three-dot icon (top-right corner).
- Select “Call Settings.”
- Select “Reject Calls.”
- Tap the “+” button and add the numbers you want to block.
How do I block a number on my LG Stylo with straight talk?
- From any home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings > Call.
- Tap Call reject > Reject calls from.
- Tap the + add icon.
- Select one of the following: Contacts. Select the desired contact, then tap Done. Call logs. Select the desired call log entry, then tap Done. New number. Enter the phone number, then tap Save.
How do I stop a particular number from calling me?
From the call log. From the call log, you can disable incoming calls from specific numbers. Select the number you want to block, then hit More or the three-dot menu icon in the upper-right corner and choose Add to reject list. This will disable incoming calls from specific numbers.