How do I change the charge sound on my iPhone?
How to Change the Charging Sound on iPhone
- Open the Shortcuts app and select the Automation tab.
- Tap the plus (+) sign in the top-right corner of the page and select the Create Personal Automation option.
- Scroll to the bottom of the options list and select Charger.
- Here, check the Is Connected option.
How do I change the charging sound effect?
Follow the steps below.
- Open settings and go to sounds.
- Go to the advanced tab (at the bottom of the screen)
- Scroll down to ‘other sounds’ Section.
- Turn off the charging sound.
How do I change my notification sound?
Change notification sound
- Start by heading into your main system Settings.
- Find and tap on Sound and notification, your device may just say Sound.
- Find and tap on Default notification ringtone your device may say Notification Sound. …
- Choose a sound. …
- When you’ve chosen a sound, tap on OK to finish.
Why does my iPhone make a noise when I charge it?
When you plug your iPhone into charge, you’ll hear a chime or feel a buzz (depending on whether it is in silent mode or not). This is the “I’m charging” announcement. If shortly (three seconds to be precise) after this first buzz or chime, you get a second buzz or chime, this means that the iPhone is fast charging.
How can I play music from my iPhone in my car while charging?
Your only option to play audio through the builtin speaker is to plug the iPhone into a secondary USB charger (e.g. using the accessory socket of your vehicle).
Does iPhone stop charging when fully charged?
Apple says that when your iPhone “remain(s) at full charge for prolonged periods of time, battery health can be affected.” … Your battery will automatically stop charging when it’s full, but in some cases, once it drops to 99%, it will need more energy to get back to 100.
Why does my iPhone not make a sound when I plug it in?
Go to Settings > Sounds (or Settings > Sounds & Haptics), and drag the Ringer and Alerts slider back and forth a few times. If you don’t hear any sound, or if your speaker button on the Ringer and Alerts slider is dimmed, your speaker might need service. Contact Apple Support for iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Is it bad to charge your phone to 100?
Is it bad to charge my phone to 100 percent? It’s not great! It may put your mind at ease when your smartphone’s battery reads 100 percent charge, but it’s actually not ideal for the battery. “A lithium-ion battery doesn’t like to be fully charged,” Buchmann says.
How do I make Siri talk when plugged in iOS 14?
How to make Siri talk when plugged in?
- Open the Shortcuts app on the iPhone.
- Find the navigation bar and access the ‘Automation’ tab at the middle of the bottom screen.
- Tap on the ‘Create Personal Automation’ option.
- Find ‘Charger’ in the list of automation and tap on it.
How long does the iPhone 12 battery last?
PhoneArena 3D Gaming Battery Test Results
|Apple iPhone 12||6h 46 min|
|Samsung Galaxy S20||7h 43 min|
|Samsung Galaxy S20 FE||8h 29 min|
|Google Pixel 5||6h 51 min|
|Apple iPhone SE (2020)||4h 59 min|
How do I make a custom charging sound?
Applying Your New Sound
- Open the Shortcuts app on iOS 14 or later.
- Go to the Automations tab.
- Select Create Personal Automation.
- Scroll to the bottom and select the Charger option.
- Select “Is Connected” or “Is Disconnected” to set the tone for when your phone is charging or removed from the charger.