Choose Start→Control Panel→System and Security→Allow a Program through Windows Firewall. Select the check box(es) for the program(s) you want to allow through the firewall. The Allowed Programs dialog box. Use the check boxes to indicate the kind of network that has to be running for the program to get through.
How do I allow certain websites on Windows 7?
Check “On, enforce current setting” and click Web filtering.
- Check “User can only use the websites I allow” and click “Allows or block specific websites”.
- Enter the URL of the website you want to block and click Block. The site will appear in the Blocked websites list.
- Add all websites you want to block.
How do I whitelist a website on my computer?
If you want to do the same for just a webpage (not an entire website), press the Ctrl button on your keyboard and then click the “power” icon to whitelist the webpage.
How do I whitelist a website?
How to whitelist a website in Google Chrome?
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click on the “More” button and tap on the Settings option.
- Click on Advanced at the bottom.
- Click on Content settings -> Notifications.
- Turn on default setting or off Ask before sending.
How do I add a website to my firewall exceptions list in Windows 7?
Click Start and select Control Panel. Click Windows Firewall. Click the Exceptions tab. Click Add Program.
How do I change my firewall settings on Windows 7?
- Set up system and security settings. …
- Select program features. …
- Choose firewall settings for different network location types.
How can I access just one website?
How to Allow Only One Website in Windows 10
- Navigate to the Whitelist Websites section in the Device Management section on the Scalefusion dashboard.
- Click on the Whitelist a website button. …
- Now, navigate to the Device Profile section and choose the Windows 10 profile that you want to configure only one website.
How do I allow some websites?
Change settings for a specific site
- On your computer, open Chrome .
- Go to a website.
- To the left of the web address, click the icon you see: Lock , Info , or Dangerous .
- Click Site settings.
- Change a permission setting. Your changes will automatically save.
Where is whitelist on my computer?
Whitelisting with the Windows Firewall
To manage the whitelist in the Windows Firewall, click Start, type firewall and click Windows Firewall. Click Allow a program or feature through Windows Firewall (or, if you’re using Windows 10, click Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall).
How do I whitelist a website on my router?
In every router you have a Advance option. Just go to there and look for the option of Block URL or IP select that option and remove your website from block list or put your website in white listing. Apply group policy or restart the system.
How do I whitelist on Google?
Log in to https://admin.google.com and select Apps.
- Select Google Workspace.
- Select Gmail.
- Select Spam, Phishing and Malware. …
- Under the Organizational Unit section, highlight your domain. …
- In the Email whitelist section, enter our IP addresses separated by commas. …
- Click Save.