Tap the ‘WhatsApp’ in the left panel and select ‘Transfer WhatsApp messages’ from the right displayed option. Then both of your devices will be displayed. Click “Start” to transfer.
How do I restore WhatsApp chats from Google Drive Backup on an iPhone?
If WhatsApp is already installed on your device, uninstall it, and then reinstall it from the Play Store.
- Step 2: Follow the on-screen prompts to set up your account and verify your phone number. …
- Step 3: When WhatsApp detects the Google Drive backup, click “Restore” and wait while the backup is restored to the device.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone using Google Drive?
Follow these steps to transfer WhatsApp data from Android to your iPhone.
- Install and Launch the App.
- Connect both your Android and iPhone devices to the PC.
- Go to the computer’s main screen and select the ‘WhatsApp Transfer” option. …
- Wait for your Android and iPhone phones to be detected.
How do I transfer WhatsApp chat history from Android to iPhone?
Here’s how to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone using Email:
- Launch the WhatsApp app on your Android device.
- Go to “Settings” and choose “Chats” settings.
- Tap on the “Chat History” option to get to the chat history screen.
- Tap on “Export chat” to export WhatsApp chats.
6 дней назад
Can I backup WhatsApp messages to Google Drive on iPhone?
* Tap on Settings and then tap ‘Chats’. * In the Chats section select the ‘Chat Backup’ option and tap on the ‘Back up to Google Drive’ option. * Select the backup frequency and time. … * Select if you want to include videos in your backups or not.
How do I restore my WhatsApp messages on my new phone?
How to restore your chat history
- Uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp.
- Open WhatsApp and verify your number.
- When prompted, tap RESTORE to restore your chats and media from Google Drive.
- After the restoration process is complete, tap NEXT. …
- WhatsApp will begin restoring your media files after your chats are restored.
How do I restore WhatsApp chats on my iPhone?
How to restore your chat history
- Verify that an iCloud backup exists in WhatsApp > Settings > Chats > Chat Backup.
- If you can see when the last backup was performed, delete and reinstall WhatsApp.
- After verifying your phone number, follow the prompts to restore your chat history.
How do I transfer files from Google Drive to iPhone?
Save a photo or video to your camera roll
- Open the Google Drive app.
- Next to to file you want to download, tap More .
- Tap Send a copy.
- Depending on your file, tap Save image or Save video.
How can I transfer photos from Android to iPhone?
How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone without Computer
- Install Google Photos App on your Android. …
- Launch Settings in the Google Photos App on Your Device. …
- Access the Backup & sync Settings in the App. …
- Turn on Back up & sync in Google Photos for Your Device. …
- Wait for Android Photos to Upload. …
- Open Google Photos on your iPhone.
20 февр. 2021 г.
Where are my WhatsApp backups Gmail?
To do this, just go to your Google Drive account on your computer and click on the gear icon on the top-right corner to access its Settings. Now, go to the “Manage Apps” or “Managing Apps” section under Google Settings, find WhatsApp, and access its options.
Can we restore WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone?
You can also transfer your WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone using email. … On your Android device, open WhatsApp and go to ‘Settings’. Click on ‘Chats’ and then select ‘Chat history’. Click on ‘Export Chat’ and select the contact whose chat you want to transfer.
Will I lose my WhatsApp conversations if I change phones?
WhatsApp is the major communication App for billions of users. If you do not want to lose all chat history when switching to a new phone. … WhatsApp automatically takes a backup of its chats on the local storage every day. Therefore, you can just copy the local backup file and move it to your new Android device.
Can I transfer WhatsApp backup from iCloud to Google Drive?
So there is no direct way to transfer WhatsApp backup from iCloud to Google Drive . You will always have to rely on third-party applications and extensions because both the operating systems, the iPhone and the Android, use different end-to-end encryption methods due to safety and privacy issues.
Can I backup iPhone to Google Drive?
Apple users can backup their iPhone data and iCloud account to Google Drive. That includes photos, contacts and calendar. Google Drive backs up your iPhone photos to Google Photos. … But before you backup your photos and videos, ensure that your iPhone is connected to a Wi-Fi network.
How can I backup my WhatsApp messages on iPhone without iCloud?
Method 2: Backup WhatsApp from iPhone via iTunes
- To commence, simply connect your iPhone to your computer (Mac/Windows) using a working lightning cable. …
- Once your iPhone is detected, go to its Summary tab. …
- Wait for a while as iTunes will save the backup of your device, including your WhatsApp chats and attachments.