The easiest way to recover a lost or deleted app icon/widget is to touch and hold an empty space on your Home screen. (The Home screen is the menu which pops up when you press the Home button.) This should cause a new menu to pop up with customizable options for your device.
Where are Android Home screen shortcuts stored?
Anyhow, most of the Launchers including the stock Android, Nova Launcher, Apex, Smart Launcher Pro, Slim Launcher prefer stores the Home screen shortcuts and widgets into a database located inside their data directory. E.g. /data/data/com. android. launcher3/databases/launcher.
How do I get an app icon back on my Home screen?
Just follow these steps:
- Visit the Home screen page on which you want to stick the app icon, or launcher. …
- Touch the Apps icon to display the apps drawer.
- Long-press the app icon you want to add to the Home screen.
- Drag the app to the Home screen page, lifting your finger to place the app.
Where are shortcuts stored?
Start by opening File Explorer and then navigating to the folder where Windows 10 stores your program shortcuts: %AppData%MicrosoftWindowsStart MenuPrograms. Opening that folder should display a list of program shortcuts and subfolders.
How do I move a shortcut?
Move shortcuts around on your Android Home screen
Tap and hold on a shortcut to grab it and then drag it around to another location. A nearby circle appears on the screen indicating the closest available position for the shortcut.
How do I arrange icons on Android home screen?
Rearranging the Applications screen icons
- From the Home screen, tap Apps .
- Tap the Apps tab (if necessary), then tap Settings at the top right of the tab bar. The Settings icon changes to a checkmark .
- Tap and hold the application icon you want to move, drag it to its new position, then lift your finger.