Why does my phone not show notifications?
If restarting your phone didn’t do the job, try reviewing the notification settings for the app in question. … If you don’t find the relevant settings in the app, make sure to check Android’s notification settings for the app under Settings > Apps & Notifications > [App name] > Notifications.
How do I see old notifications on Samsung Galaxy?
Open the Settings shortcut widget and swipe through the menu until you locate the “Notification log.” Tap on it to add an icon to your Home screen for the log. 13. Select the Notification Log icon on your Home screen to view a list of old and erased notifications.
Why won’t my notifications show up on my Android?
We also recommend double checking the push notification settings on your Android device to ensure notifications are turned on for the app. Try these steps: Go to Settings > Sound & Notification > App Notifications. Select the app, and make sure that Notifications are turned on and set to Normal.
How do I see notifications on my Samsung?
On your Android phone or tablet, swipe down from the top of the screen (once or twice depending on your device’s manufacturer), then tap the “Gear” icon to open the “Settings” menu. Select the “Apps & Notifications” option from the menu. Next, tap “Notifications.”
Why are my notifications not showing up on my Samsung phone?
In case notifications are still not showing on your Android, make sure to clear the cache and data from apps and give them permissions again. Chances are that the piled-up data caused this problem. … Open Settings > Apps > All apps (App manager or Manage apps). Select an app from the app list.
Why is my Samsung not showing notifications?
Navigate to “Settings > Device care > Battery”, and tap “⋮” in the top right corner. Set all switches to the “off” position in the “App power management” section, but leave the “Notification” switch “on” … Set the “Optimize settings” switch in the “Settings power optimization” section to the “off” position.
How do I see old notifications?
Scroll down and long-press the “Settings” widget, then place it on your home screen. You’ll get a list of features that the Settings shortcut can access. Tap “Notification Log.” Tap the widget and scroll through your past notifications.
How do I find recent activity on my Samsung phone?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Data & personalization.
- Under “Activity and timeline,” tap My Activity.
- View your activity: Browse through your activity, organized by day and time.
What is the notification center?
The Notification Panel is a place to quickly access alerts, notifications and shortcuts. The Notification Panel is at the top of your mobile device’s screen. It is hidden in the screen but can be accessed by swiping your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom.
Why are my FB notifications not showing up?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I unblock notifications on my Samsung?
HOW DO I UNBLOCK NOTIFICATIONS?
- On your phone, open the Wear OS by Google App.
- Touch the Settings icon and then, touch Block app notifications.
- On an Android device: Find the app you’d like to unblock, and touch the “X” next to its name.
- On an iPhone: Touch Edit. Then, find the app you’d like to unblock and touch Unblock next to its name.
15 мар. 2021 г.
How do I turn on message notifications on my Samsung?
How to Manage Text Message Notification Settings – Samsung Galaxy Note9
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen. …
- Tap Messages .
- If prompted to change the default SMS app, tap OK, select Messages then tap Set as default to confirm.
- Tap the Menu icon. …
- Tap Settings.
How do you find out which app is sending notifications?
Option 1: In your Settings app
Open your phone’s Settings app. Notifications. Under “Recently sent,” find apps that recently sent you notifications. To find more apps, tap See all.