If the “Optimizing App” appears right after you add a new app, it probably caused by that app. Simply try to delete the new app first and see how the Android going. Uninstall the app from Play Store and make sure the program is no longer on your phone.
Why does my Android optimize apps on startup?
Short answer. The short story is that Android is doing what it says, creating an optimized version of each app for the new version of Android you just upgraded to. This process makes each app start as fast as possible with the new Android version.
Why does my phone say Android is starting optimizing App 1 of 1?
If the “Optimizing App 1 of 1” message still shows up when you start the mobile in the Normal Mode that means that the application which you deleted was not causing the problem. … This means that the last application that you uninstalled was causing the error.
How do I stop Android Optimization?
Android 8. x and Higher
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down to access apps screen then navigate: Settings > Apps.
- Tap the Menu icon. (upper-right) then tap Special access.
- Tap Optimize battery usage.
- Tap the Dropdown menu. (at the top) then tap All.
- If preferred, tap the app switch(es) to turn on or off .
Why is my phone showing Android is starting?
Sometimes, an android phone stuck on the boot screen might just have a low battery. If the battery of a phone is low enough, the phone won’t boot and will be stuck in the boot screen. Plug the phone in and let it get some power before you start the phone.
How often should you optimize your phone?
To help preserve memory and prevent crashes, consider restarting your smartphone at least once a week. We promise you won’t miss too much in the two minutes it might take to reboot. Meanwhile, you’ll want to stop believing these phone battery and charger myths.
How do I get rid of optimizing App 1 of 1?
How to Fix Android is Starting Optimizing App 1 of 1
- Tip 1. Try to Uninstall Some Apps on Android.
- Tip 2. Reset Network Settings on Android.
- Tip 3. Reset Device to Factory Reset.
- Tip 4. Repair Android System Issue.
- Tip 5. Boot in Safe Mode.
How do I get rid of optimizing app?
Here is how to turn off battery optimization for specific apps.
- Locate Battery Optimization Menu.
- Select Battery Optimization.
- Choose “All Apps” or “Apps”
- Find The App.
- Tap the App.
- Make sure that the App isn’t Selected for Optimization.
- Finalize by tapping Done.
- Remove and Reinsert SD Card.
Where is battery optimization on Android?
From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Settings > Battery. to display all apps then navigate: Settings > Battery. (located in the upper-right). Tap Battery optimization.
Should I turn off battery optimization?
Remember that you should disable battery optimization sparingly. Doing so for too many apps will have a negative effect on battery life.
How do I remove an app from my battery optimization list?
To see all the apps on the list, go to Settings | Battery, tap the menu button (three vertical dots in the upper-right corner), tap Battery Optimization, tap the Not Optimized drop-down, and select All Apps. To remove an app from this list, follow these steps.
How do I ignore battery optimization on Android?
From a Home screen, navigate: Apps (if available) > Settings > Battery. Tap Battery Usage. Tap ‘Ignore optimizations‘ or ‘Power saving exclusions’. Tap the desired app to disable battery optimization for that specific app.