Regardless of whether you use Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10, on the right side of the Control Panel, there is a “View by” drop-down list with several values available for selection. Click or tap the arrow near it and select how you want to see the Control Panel.
How do I switch to Classic Control Panel?
Click on Start icon and type “Control Panel” and hit enter or just click on your Control Panel option. 2. Change view from the “View by” option in the top right of the window. Change it from Category to Large all Small icons.
Is there a classic view in Windows 10?
Easily Access the Classic Personalization Window
By default, when you right-click on the Windows 10 desktop and select Personalize, you are taken to the new Personalization section in PC Settings. … Double-click this icon to access the classic Personalization window in the Control Panel.
How do I change Windows to Classic view?
How do I switch back to the classic view in Windows 10?
- Download and install Classic Shell.
- Click on the Start button and search for classic shell.
- Open the topmost result of your search.
- Select the Start menu view between Classic, Classic with two columns and Windows 7 style.
- Hit the OK button.
How do I switch back to Windows on my desktop?
How to Get to the Desktop in Windows 10
- Click the icon in the lower right corner of the screen. It looks like a tiny rectangle that’s next to your notification icon. …
- Right click on the taskbar. …
- Select Show the desktop from the menu.
- Hit Windows Key + D to toggle back and forth from the desktop.
How do I make Windows 10 look normal?
- Click or tap the Start button.
- Open the Settings application.
- Click or tap on “System”
- In the pane on the left of the screen scroll all the way to the bottom until you see “Tablet Mode”
- Ensure the toggle is set to off to your preference.
How do I get the Start menu on Windows 10?
How to Switch Between Start Screen and Start Menu in Windows 10
- Right click on the taskbar and select Properties.
- Select the Start Menu tab. …
- Toggle “Use the Start menu instead of the Start screen” to on or off. …
- Click “Sign out and change settings.” You will have to sign back in to get the new menu.
How do I switch back to classic view in Outlook?
RELATED: How to Toggle Outlook Between Touch and Mouse Mode
Start by clicking on the small down arrow icon found in the far right of the ribbon. This arrow acts like a toggle to switch between the simplified and classic ribbons whenever you want.
How do I change Windows view?
View display settings in Windows 10
- Select Start > Settings > System > Display.
- If you want to change the size of your text and apps, choose an option from the drop-down menu under Scale and layout. …
- To change your screen resolution, use the drop-down menu under Display resolution.